1. Join the forum today, and help make it interesting, exciting & informative.We have great friendly members. New members are welcomed to post adverts for the first two weeks.Once you are a member you will be able to view photos and attachments and use many features that guests can't see.Once you have joined the forum you need to get your first post up for your permissions to change to full membership.

Nude beaches in Perth

Discussion in 'TAS & HOBART SEX FORUM' started by Miss Woo, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Miss Woo

Miss Woo Guest

Hi,Does any1 no of any other nude beachs in Perth apart from Swanborne?
  2. Rhett and Scarlett

Rhett and Scarlett Virginity can be cured!! Gold Member

Nude Beach

Warnbro Beach - Legal
    Warnbro Beach near the coastal town of Rockingham, about 53 km south of Perth, has just recently been granted legal dress optional status, after many years of lobbying. The best time to enjoy this beach is in the morning. The firm clean sand, the crystal clear water, and the gentle waves makes swimming safe for even young children. But later in the day, when the south westerly sea breezes get up it can get to be quite unpleasant unless you have taken along a good wind break.
    To get to Warnbro Beach head south along Rockingham Road and turn left into Read Street. After about 6.2 km it crosses over Safety Bay Road and changes to Warnbro Sound Drive. From here continue for another 2.7 km then turn right into Grand Ocean Boulevard. Continue along this street as it curves gently left. Turn right at Bayeux Avenue (on the corner before a park with a little lake and fountain). Go to the car park at the end of Bayeux Avenue and take the walkway over the dunes to the beach. The "free" part of the beach is to the left. If you want access to the southern end of the beach, drive to the car park at Port Kennedy and walk back or utilise the excellent bicycle path that runs the length of the beach between the golf course and the dunes. Checkout Bayeux Ave on http://www.whereis.com.au By the way there are no facilities here at all so take everything you need with you.

Yes sorry for cut and paste ..
    We have been here many times and apart from one idiot a couple of years ago, have always had a hassle free day, we love it
    PS do you want us to come and hold your hand while you have a paddle lol

Regards R & S :3some:
  3. Stimul8Her

Stimul8Her Silver Member

hey miss woo... there is also one (unofficial) just south of city beach i think. Havent been there but have heard about it. I usually hit swannie.
  4. Rhett and Scarlett

Think your right there

Can remember going there many years ago, you park by the kiosk and its a fair old hike.Its unofficial but no one would bother you if you go to the effort

:3some:
  5. Miss Woo

Miss Woo Guest

Thx 4 da info

Thx for the info guys I will b tryin it out for sure!!!...
    Just I've never been to Swannie witout bein hasseled it drives me bonkas i just wana enjoy the sun listen 2 ma music admirer the scenery & wrk on ma tan.... NOT go there & ave un-cute dirty men sit rite on top of me (if u ave to perv do it from a distance thx!!! grrrrr!!!!)
    now ladies ur a diff story u can sit as close as u want ;D;D

will keep my eye out for u R & S when i try out Warnbro :angel12::3some:
  6. Stimul8Her

Stimul8Her Silver Member

Yep..know what ya mean... i also hate being hassled by the blokes down there.

I actually went down to the one south of city beach on the weekend and it was great.
  7. Miss Woo

Miss Woo Guest

well, sounds like sth of city beach i will ave to try out 4 sure...mayb den hubby will come wit me..he wont come to swannie bcoz of the perverts in da dunes =( ......acouple of questions ur earlier post u said its an "unoffical" nudist beach so does dat mean u can get fined if nude? is there many people that go there? & r they doin da full monty? was it a hike to get dwn onto the bch & is the bch and area itself called city beach? thx
  8. svengali

svengali Legend Member

So far as I am aware Swanbourne is the only official nude beach and that is only because it is Commonwealth property (ie the S.A.S.Barracks) The State police and local authority have no jurisdiction and the Federal Police have better things to do.

North, where Swanbourne merges with City Beach is a tower with a red flag which is used to warn beachgoers when there is firing on the rifle range. Best not to hang around there then. Otherwise, you can go nude there and be well away from both the gays and the pervs on the Swanbourne main beach. Mind you, if I was female I would stay with the biggest number of people as there are wierdos in this world and there is safety in numbers.
  9. Miss Woo

Miss Woo Guest

hmm thx 4 dat svengali didnt think of dat.... ur rite...so best b goin dere when ive got some1 2 hold ma hand.
  10. Divine_Vixen

Divine_Vixen Bronze Member

nudism

Hi, if you are a couple why not join Sunseekers Naturist Club? It has beautiful grounds, club house, kitchen, bbq showers and a great swimming pool. Best part....no perves!
  11. svengali

svengali Legend Member

Actually, re-reading this thread it seems things have changed a bit at Swannie since I last went there. During my "Swanbourne period" I actually saw more gays than hetero perves and, generally, ladies who stayed with the main group didn't seem to have any problems with unwanted attention from men. No more than an attractive girl would get on any other beach, anyway.

Very occasionally you'd see guys peeking from behind the sandhills but they couldn't see much at that distance so no-one worried about them. Some joggers used to slow down and rubberneck their way past but, again, they were more amusing than annoying.

Has it really got so bad that a girl dare not go there alone these days?
  12. Stimul8Her

Stimul8Her Silver Member

put it this way...... their presence is enough to peeve me off... imagine how the ladies feel??
  13. BarbieAmore

BarbieAmore Member Forever Gold Member

Where is this?
  14. Stimul8Her

Stimul8Her Silver Member

sunseekers has been around for decades..... think it is up around parkerille (spelling??) way...
  15. TemptMe

TemptMe Guest

You are correct Stimul8 it is up Parkerville way. Around Beacon Road..
  16. hehe... yep.. my fk buddie and myself were laying naked on our backs when we were approached by an army man on a bike to move on. Poor bloke, got so nervous or excited about seeing my sexy babe naked that he stalled his bike on take off!!..:)
  17. Miss Woo

Miss Woo Guest

yeah i did get the paper wrk to join & thats as far as i got =( ill look in2 it again now dat u mentioned it.
  18. surfboy72

surfboy72 Guest

wot happens in the dunes at swanny
  19. svengali

svengali Legend Member

Naughty little boys who never grew up peeping at the naughty people with no clothes on and making sticky little messes in their daks. A bit offputting if you are a lady in need of a leak and haven't got 6' of man with you.
  20. surfboy72

surfboy72 Guest

is it all poofs shagging or is it couples and free 4 all because if it is the second then call me a perve and i am looking.If its a all boy thing then aint going thier
  21. Rhett and Scarlett

Warnbro

Having seen how hot it was going to be I arranged an appointment in Rockingham for this morning. I finished at 10.30am then made my way down to Warnbro nude beach with my lunch....
    I had forgotten how nice it is there, friendly people (about 20)
    and calm clear water. We will both be going there a lot more in the future even if it is 60 kilometres drive it is well worth it!!

Maybe we could arrange a Forum fun day there??? Set the date, bring food and drink and get to meet some interesting people...
    What do think?

Rhett:3some:
  22. surfboy72

surfboy72 Guest

hi all i will be heading down to the nudist beach in Warbro 2day at about 10 am if any1 is interested in meeting up will be a gr8 day
  23. i think thay should let the south end of coggee beach , woodmans point, beach be a nude beach .not near the devalopment but the other end .as there is never ennyone down there . has ennyone ever been down there sunning it is so to speak .
  24. younggun

younggun Guest

ive seen a few ppl there in summer mainly during work days though.
  25. mandycd

mandycd Gold Member

Swanbourne is a great beach. The Ladies don`t get hassled. You basically stay on the beach & the guys who are after a bit more stay in the dunes like lighthouses lols. I like getting a nice tan line in my g, not in the one in the pic though. Then going for a nude swim. Gives a great feeling in the surf going starkers.
  26. Peri_

Peri_ Guest

Need any help with the lotion Mandy?
  27. mandycd

mandycd Gold Member

Maybe. see how time goes. Was free 4 days a week but things have changed now.
  28. captainhowdy

captainhowdy Bronze Member

once saw some topless girls at Cottesloe.. i think they were tourists but they definitely got a lot of gazes! haha
  29. mandycd

mandycd Gold Member

Esp at Cott I bet. May go to swanbourne tomm, seems it will be fine & sunny.
  30. Peri_

Peri_ Guest

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know of any noody spots around the south west?