Now that`s unusual...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Got talking with a group of friends today and one of them mentioned how they had just started work at the local cemetery as a receptionist.
I could help thinking to myself, that`s a bit odd I wonder how she found the job.

Now, do you know of anybody that has a job that most of us might consider unusual?
Maybe they are a grave digger or maybe they have a job designing condoms.

Fudd

Foundation Member
Got talking with a group of friends today and one of them mentioned how they had just started work at the local cemetery as a receptionist.
I could help thinking to myself, that`s a bit odd I wonder how she found the job....

....she may have just been digging around and......oh forget it....lol..... :)

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

My cousin has a friend and he always called himself a structural engineer. Finally after 2 yrs or so my cousin asked so what do you actually do in your job,He replied 'I design Womans Bras'; his job title is a structural engineer though and he has a university degree for it.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
I had a friend once who told myself & a few mates he had got a new job as a Police Stripper? We all roared with laughter & asked for a demo...He looked puzzled, turns out a police stripper is someone who strips police cars of equiptment before auction LMAO:laughing4

Last edited:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Apparently you can get a degree in DJ-ing now as well.......lol.......degrees for everything :thumbsup:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
My sister in law worked in Haighs chocolate factory in Adelaide. And was allowed to sample all day long. But the worst thing about the job she said was after a few years you realize you can no longer smell chocolate.
You only really find out when you come back from holiday ans you walk in the door and Nothing!