• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Nikko Massage - RnT - Darwin CBD

bananas

Silver Member
. Havent tried, spoke on the phone and she said she was Korean but now she is Taiwanese

It is possible that she is Korean, I may have gotten it mixed up, you know how it is they all look the same :)

Did you actually give Calipso a go or just talk to her on the phone?

smithey

Bronze Member
New massage parlour just opened, few shops up from xi xi and across road from tiger room. boss ladies not impressed but good for us punters. think its called nikko massage. have not had the pleasure yet but if anyone has please update us. cheers

smallguy

Bronze Member
Hi guys,

has anyone tried Nikko Massage, I have been to KOKO a number of times and was wondering if they offer the same service

Cheers

Nikko Massage
Link is broken so has been taken down
0431 484 489
Massage
Today 9:00 am - 10:00 pm

Last edited by a moderator:

bobop

Bronze Member
Hi
I ve been to Nikko twice and had different girls. First time was 1 hour with full service ($60+$70), second time was half hour with ful service ($40+$60). Massages were average but the girls were good - both very tall for Chinese. This is probably the cleanest place in the city out of all non-legit places.

D

DN_AV17

I have been there twice. First time got a French (but Vietnamese looking) girl called Lindan. Really good massage but seemed no extras on offer. Second mine got Alison who also gave a good massage and nice hand job for $40 extra. Reasonably clean place. Wish Lindan would do extra's, she's hot!

DrBone

Silver Member
I've seen Angela a few times and she gives a great massage and handshake. $60+$40 for an hour. The other day I passed a cute young lady in the hall and found out her name is Yo Yo. I haven't seen her yet but just wondering if anyone else has some intel on her - extras offered etc... I remember seeing a WL called Yo Yo advertised in the NT News a couple of months ago but never saw her so don't know if it's the same chick.

panders

Silver Member
Hi guys,

has anyone tried Nikko Massage, I have been to KOKO a number of times and was wondering if they offer the same service

Cheers
Gave nikko a try to day was just going for massage was short of time. When I got to room quiet sexy asian girl around late 20s came in and took $40 for half hour massage then asked if I wanted a special. She said another lady would come in so I said ok and asked how much. She bought in other lady who said extra 60 for special. I decided no as was in mood for just a massage.
Massage was good hard through towel first then firm oil massage to neck back shoulders and back. Had me wishing it was the hour.her legs and thighs rubbed against my hands wasn't sure if I should rub her too.
Want to try jessi'ca too but back ti nikko first

DrBone

Silver Member
Heading for a massage today, what are people's recommendations on places with younger girls who massage and offer "specials" ?
Angela at Nikko's will give you a happy massage leaving you relaxed and with a smile on your face...

Yahoo- Serious

Bronze Member
Checked out nikko on the weekend.tried a young sexy girl from singapore, i think sandy was her name.started off with a nice relaxing massage,ten minutes into it she asked if i would like extras. $60/50 for nude forty minute handjob made my weekend. closest massage to a lingam massage you will get in darwin

densply

Silver Member
I saw Angela a few weeks ago while I was in town on business. She's slim and gorgeous with a b cup and has great legs.

I asked for 1hr massage and HJ which was 60+55. There was nothing special about her massage and while her finish was pretty good, I thought she spent too much time on the massage. I asked for full nude which she obliged but she wasn't keen to let me touch her down there but she was ok with touching her boobs so if you do see her maybe save some $$ and just go for topless. She doesn't offer FS.

As said by others,this place was clean and best of all the rooms are fully enclosed. Will go back to this place but would like to try a different girl.

Elcapitano

Bronze Member
Went to nikko again the other day, a bit of hit and miss there still , occasionally a hottie and then the next time an old one!!! Oh we'll keep trying I guess!!!

D

DN_AV17

Another session with Angela at Nikko massage. She just keeps getting better at her hand relief, lots of practice I guess. Damage: $50 for 45 mins, $30 for Hand relief. Was there for 40 minutes so they weren't TOO bad at telling the time.

Extraplease

Bronze Member
Ecel is fine, but don't bother with Elva...

Yeah, if I could have remembered and put her face to the name I read here, I wouldn't have... Thinking of taking a gamble at nikko's this arvo.... Yesterday with Elva did at least wet my appetite :)

Extraplease

Bronze Member
Ecel is fine, but don't bother with Elva...

Yeah, if I could have remembered and put her face to the name I read here, I wouldn't have... Thinking of taking a gamble at nikko's this arvo.... Yesterday with Elva did at least wet my appetite :)

Extraplease

Bronze Member
Went to Nikko's this arvo... Massaged by an Italian girl, Valentino, no extras offered nor asked for... Backpackers never seem to give them.... Afterwards went to Loto... Massaged by Angel, decent massage... HJ finish, only here for two more weeks, but nothing particularly special so who cares...

O

OggMonster

Had some fun at Nikko yesterday. I went to DCM initially but they were all busy, so went over to Nikko. Asked for a 30 minute massage and when I got in the room, the girl straight away asked if I wanted normal massage or special massage. I said special and she went and got someone. The woman who came in was fairly cute but I didn't ask her name. The massage was as good as you could expect at these sort of places, not great but by no means terrible. I like when they get you in the mood by massaging around the balls when you're laying face down, but because she knew I wanted extras, she didn't do that. Pretty good hand relief but it was $50 and that's all she did... which is fine because that's really all I wanted. She let me play with her arse under her dress and she wasn't wearing underwear but wouldn't spread her legs for me, so I didn't get to play too much. She didn't take any clothes off but overall it was pretty good! Anyone else?

Bobalong

Gold Member
Had some fun at Nikko yesterday. I went to DCM initially but they were all busy, so went over to Nikko. Asked for a 30 minute massage and when I got in the room, the girl straight away asked if I wanted normal massage or special massage. I said special and she went and got someone. The woman who came in was fairly cute but I didn't ask her name. The massage was as good as you could expect at these sort of places, not great but by no means terrible. I like when they get you in the mood by massaging around the balls when you're laying face down, but because she knew I wanted extras, she didn't do that. Pretty good hand relief but it was $50 and that's all she did... which is fine because that's really all I wanted. She let me play with her arse under her dress and she wasn't wearing underwear but wouldn't spread her legs for me, so I didn't get to play too much. She didn't take any clothes off but overall it was pretty good! Anyone else?
I normally go to DCM and by your post a lot of other people do too as you said they were all busy ---at least there you can get a good massage and sometimes a happy tug ---- also the girls are nice all the time not like some other places as soon as you pay for extras they do it and rush you out the door it would be great if there was a place that combined both then I would not mind paying the prices what do you think---by the way I had a great massage at DCM on the weekend I was very happy when I left, Ecel gives a great massage and more I still have a smile when I think about it Cya

Ollie

Bronze Member
See below visit to NIKKO's that I posted to another forum.

Dropped into Nikko at lunchtime. Asked for 45 minutes. Girl led me to room and took my money. Asked if wanted straight massage or special. I asked how much ($50 HJ / $70 FS). I said special and she then left. A K-girl come in (mid to late 20's) fairly slim, very attractive and asked (HJ or FS?) I said FS and I thought OK massage for a little while first but no. She stripped straight off, told me to lay on back. She rubbed her body over me for a bit then a CBJ. Turned into a 69 which went on for a while. Then into it. Rest is history. Kissing tentatively to start but once she was more comfortable, it was kissing with a real GFE.

After, she left and a french girl come in to massage for 15 min to finish. Didn't get the full 45 min though
Damage: $50 for 45min & $70.

Being a GFE which doesn't happen that often, I would call it worth it.

densply

Silver Member
Hi guy's.I'll be in Darwin this week and was last there 6 months ago. I reviewed Angela then and was wondering if anyone has seen a lady there who gave a good RnT recently and if they can share any details either here or by PM? I'm not looking for FS, just a nice sensual nude massage with HR.

tommel92

Bronze Member
how many of the girls in darwins massage do extras. i never been to one in darwin.. but i think at least you get a handjob right ?
the reason why im curious that my exgirlfriend (haha) was working in one of these shops. called nikkos
she denied of course that she do any extras but she said there are some who do. are there really girls who just do totally unsexual massage or is it just normal to get hj or bj if you pay for extra.
thanks guys

B

bolero

Mate, you've asked this previously with the same context and you got an answer about how it works then;
Link is broken so has been taken down

You either trust her or not, and you're in the wrong place for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elcapitano

Bronze Member
So Went here the other night, there was the old massage first then change of girl, which normally I don't mind, cause you end up getting a better massage, except this was easily the worst massage I've ever had, no rhythm, just poked my back all over in no order for 2o mins, was terrible. then the girls switched, and I didnt look up, got a bit of a tickle which felt nice, turned over and the girl, was OLD, UGLY and annoying!! So half way through the BJ I got up and left, walked down to Lilis, got a really pretty girl, who gave quite a good massage and followed with a nice BJ. All's weel that ends well I suppose but it certainly cost more than it shouild have.
Wont be going back to Nikko's!!!