1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie post from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by Auzziedamdang, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Auzziedamdang

Auzziedamdang Bronze Member

Hi everyone, I heard about this forum which is so helpful and knowlegeable. Im so so new. Please take me into joyful group. Thank you. Wish everyone had a lovely weekend.
    Space

• Welcome Welcome x 1
  2. Sherry

Sherry Staff Member Legend Member

Welcome to the Forum:)we are happy to have you join us here. Make sure you have a look around and join in too. Sure you will enjoy spending time on here:D

3. Logan 2

Logan 2 Staff Member Silver Member

Hey! Great to see another "Newbie" Hope you have fun with the forum everyone is very friendly!

4. sxadd999

sxadd999 Silver Member

thanks Logan 2, great to be here ! I agree , are u Melbourne based ?

5. Logan 2

Logan 2 Staff Member Silver Member

Hey Sxadd sorry for the delay in replying! Hope you have been enjoying the forum? No Im not Melbourne based Im in Perth!

6. sxadd999

sxadd999 Silver Member

no problemo logan2 . yeah , I have been enjoying the forum... some interesting people around here. getting to know a few of them , keeps me coming back! just read a few of your jokes , pretty good ! loved the clip on the real cowboy

7. Madam Riah

Madam Riah Forum Manager

Hey babe!!! Welcome to the forum :)