1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie offering free massage for ladies

Discussion in 'Newbies: Say Hi And Introduce Yourself :)' started by Sam100, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Sam100

Sam100 Silver Member

Dear friends,

Hope you all are doing good.

Have a great week ahead.

Am new to this forum, need your wishes :).

I am young Male age 30, offering free professional , sensual ,comfortable massage for ladies in Sydney. Please drop me a message if you are interested or if you need more info about me.
    Am very friendly, honest and reliable guy. I respect everyone and their privacy.

Currently am practicing, your feedback will help to improve my massage skills.
    After your busy day or busy week, am sure my massage will help to feel relaxed and nice sleep.
    If you want to meet me before massage, am happy to meet you in a public place.

No scammers and No Males please.

Thanks,

• Welcome Welcome x 2
  2. Sam100

Sam100 Silver Member

Hello, Thank you.