1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by Dav330, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Dav330

Dav330 Bronze Member

Hello everyone! I’m David and happy to be a part of your group! Thanks for having me

Cheers!

• Welcome Welcome x 1
  2. Tania

Tania Staff Member Moderator

Welcome! Have fun and please share your experiences :) If you need any help please ask as we are all a pretty helpful bunch on here :)

3. Mistress Lana

Mistress Lana Fairy Godmother Staff Member Forum Manager

welcome to the forum babe great to have you on board:D

4. Sherry

Sherry Staff Member Legend Member

Hi David and welcome to the fabulous Forum! Good to have you join us and hope to see you here often:)

5. Jo Langtrees

Jo Langtrees Silver Member

Welcome to the forum. Great to see new members :)

6. Logan 2

Logan 2 Staff Member Silver Member

Hey David! Great to see another newbie joining us! Hope you enjoy tho Im sure you will everyone is friendly and helpful if you need any! :Do_O