• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

spiritfree

Silver Member
Have tried the search function in this new format looking for anything on 2 separate WL's - complete Blank & yet they are both mentioned in the same post earlier this month - whats up????????

G

Gentleman

I have also noticed a few issues with the new forum. It appears that some posts have disappeared from earlier this week. Also some private messages that I sent earlier this week don't seem to exist anymore.

Happy2

Legend Member
I was just looking through the list of who is online We are totally outnumbered by robots (Will Smith was right) but What do they actually do and why? Does any of the I T guys know? Baidu was the most common

muffdiver

Gold Member
I am unable to find posts from a couple of weekgo. Aslo where can we see posts at were stared by people of ourselves?

Dallas

Legend Member
Whenever I look at the "who's online" it always says (0), I must be the only person here

Happy2

Legend Member
Dallas I meant when you click on members in the upper left corner Then click on current members when you look down there its robot central

T

Tania Admin

Robots applies to those who look but don't post.....

Not really, some are software that's needed,,some are spambots. .

Down with Spambots!

spiritfree

Silver Member
Hi Tania,
I clicked on watched threads as you suggested & still get a blank - no list appears & again when using the search function still get a blank on the 2 names Ientered.

spiritfree

Silver Member
Additionally when trying to edit my above post within seconds (20) of post a error message came up saying edit time had expired - ???????

Dallas

Legend Member
Actually, there's a fetish - combine robots and girls with guns and you have.....

summer-glau-terminator-the-sarah-connor-chronicles-poster1.jpg

C

colzilla

Sometimes I am a robot with certain w/l... Usually the humourless ones.

Knock, knock is anyone home?

Dallas

Legend Member
I had a dream once about a pirate girl but I woke up shipwrecked, all hands to the mast and seamen flying everywhere, the pirate ladies need to learn to sail better in my dreams lol

Happy2

Legend Member
And maybe the hand that runs up the mast should only do it once Not Up and down Up and down
Worth doing its worth doing right Otherwise you just blow it and make a mess

Dallas

Legend Member
That's true H2, hey I just had my eve's painted on my house, cost $1500 and took 6 hours and I felt like I'd been screwed but didn't enjoy it :(

Dallas

Legend Member
Ahoy;- its always sad, when your treasure goes on something else, than a W/L

That's exactly what I was thinking, I could have booked a nice lady called Eve for the same price for the same time and thoroughly enjoyed being screwed, tradesmen blah!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, I can feel your pain Bro Dallas, Ohhhhh the pain off it all

That's exactly what I was thinking, I could have booked a nice lady called Eve for the same price for the same time and thoroughly enjoyed being screwed, tradesmen blah!