Happy2

Legend Member
Never understood this city thing of getting aggro with the neighbours
I mean my neighbour could play the bagpipes and it would not worry me
Very calm person am I

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Hmmmm neighbors, this is why I live on a boat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

nei.jpg

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

Never understood this city thing of getting aggro with the neighbours
I mean my neighbour could play the bagpipes and it would not worry me
Very calm person am I

Thats because your neighbor is like 100 Miles away from you.... Its funny how these notices were NOT posted when we all lived in quarter acre blocks on single dwelling homes, that were build with double brick... BUT fast forward to Modern day living and we can hear neighbors talking..... and we call it progress..... The funny thing is its not that you can hear your neighbors but you can close doors in these new homes in bedroom and can hear whats being said in the room next door, try that in a 1970's double brick home....... BUT hey these so called modern day homes are 5-10 times the price that was paid for much better quality that was built in the 1970's and 1980's....... But then again they were built with Aussie made products back then........

Rant over,

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The best is your neighbors are noisy on weekends, However they are tradesmen that go to bed early during the week as they need to get up early the next day, YOU dont so you create all the noise you like during the week while they are "trying to sleep" works a treat..... ...