• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Natural french and its risks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

asianlover696

Natural french is definately a no no! I had this guy who pressured me into doing natural french on me, this asian guy, and he'll pressure and pressure and pressure me, and the booking time would fly and 80% of it was devoted to 'why not', 'why not' and 'why not', should I have a wild guess Serena and say he was from Melbourne? A few days later he made a booking and the receptionist and I went though all the trouble to tell him that I wasn't there, and the next day he made a booking for me again! Fortunately my manager is a one of a kind lady and told him politely to leave. I'm always a believer is in prevention is better than cure!

This is not that big guy who is 3 times your size is it??

M

Mary Anne PA

Natural french is definately a no no! I had this guy who pressured me into doing natural french on me, this asian guy, and he'll pressure and pressure and pressure me, and the booking time would fly and 80% of it was devoted to 'why not', 'why not' and 'why not', should I have a wild guess Serena and say he was from Melbourne? A few days later he made a booking and the receptionist and I went though all the trouble to tell him that I wasn't there, and the next day he made a booking for me again! Fortunately my manager is a one of a kind lady and told him politely to leave. I'm always a believer is in prevention is better than cure!

Give you a tip, you can see him again, but you take control right from the beginning. And this happens for any client.
you tell them what your service is and if they want something else to ask now so that you ahve the choice not to see this guy.
This one in aprticular, tell him you can see him but if he once asks for natural frenc h, then the booking ends and he doesn;'t get his money back.

Same for all those jerks out there who try to take condoms off, they need to know that this is considered rape and also could mean jail if they do this, and a fine if they try.. so tell them up front the first time anybody tries anything.. tell them you ahve onlyw arned them once and if they dont accept that warning adn take heed, then the booking is finished, the client will be reported and he doesn't get his money back.

You control it from the beginning and lay down the rules and stick by the rule of one warning and one warning only.........
your in charge, not the client, its your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.