• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Natural Flu Remedies, Poor Mercedes Isn't Well

T

Tania Admin

I know this is a topic we have visited before.

Poor Mercedes is showing flu symptons. I've given her Panadol, Soothers and just made the lovely lady a hot honey and lemon drink. (Yes I am a Mum lol)
She is going to have a hot shower and steam it with Vicks, then Vicks her feet (put socks on), Vicks her chest and have a good nights sleep. I also got her to purchase some cold & flu tablets.

Do any of our member have any other ideas to help us nip this in the bud?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I know this is a topic we have visited before.

Poor Mercedes is showing flu symptons. I've given her Panadol, Soothers and just made the lovely lady a hot honey and lemon drink. (Yes I am a Mum lol)
She is going to have a hot shower and steam it with Vicks, then Vicks her feet (put socks on), Vicks her chest and have a good nights sleep. I also got her to purchase some cold & flu tablets.

Do any of our member have any other ideas to help us nip this in the bud?
Coca Cola (not the diet stuff). Boil it, if you have ginger boil it with ginger which is even better.

Trust me on this one ;)