• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

naked photos on internet

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
C"mon people there must b someone out there who knows
Naked photos of girls has just been reported to have resurfaced on the net .....what's the website/link ....its been publicaly annouced its out there, hang on its been closed again....bugga
must b someone who knows this site ....PM me if u dont wanna go online

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
doh!!!!!!
I think u mispelt ur Avatar
should be" who ruins the world girls"
lol hahaha
nah seriously 6 /12 mths it was reported in the local newspaper and on Ch7/9/10 that there was a website showing naked photos of schoolgirls women etc. then there was an effort by police to shut the website down.it reappeared briefly n was shut down as quick as it returned.
Last nite on Ch9 news it was reported as being online again n also shut down by police
apparantly all photos are of girls/women who have shared their nude photos with then boyfriends /girlfriends/husbands only to find the photos appearing on the nett for everyone,who kniws bout this site, to see
so it is out there n me being the dirty ol man that i am,am only asking who knowz bout this site wanting to share in the goodies
apparantly its a file sharing site

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
doh!!!!!!
I think u mispelt ur Avatar
should be" who ruins the world girls"
lol hahaha
nah seriously 6 /12 mths it was reported in the local newspaper and on Ch7/9/10 that there was a website showing naked photos of schoolgirls women etc. then there was an effort by police to shut the website down.it reappeared briefly n was shut down as quick as it returned.
Last nite on Ch9 news it was reported as being online again n also shut down by police
apparantly all photos are of girls/women who have shared their nude photos with then boyfriends /girlfriends/husbands only to find the photos appearing on the nett for everyone,who kniws bout this site, to see
so it is out there n me being the dirty ol man that i am,am only asking who knowz bout this site wanting to share in the goodies
apparantly its a file sharing site

Thats not nice. I was simply asking a question.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
sowwyyyqyy yyyy i was only joking......obest :(

Last edited:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
here we gp again on last nites news .....nude photos of school girls appearing on the net n the authorities t powerless to stop it ...must b someone out there who lnowa this website??
its on the net so its out there for all the public to see
yrs im a dirty ol man lol

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
wat are i 2agreeing to? that im a dirty ol man? or u also wanna perve on sum naked skoolgurlz

Happy2

Legend Member
My next trip to Perth Beep I will go to Good sammy and buy you a used well stained Dirty old man MacIntosh

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
So, you are saying you like viewing photo's of girls who have not consented to having such photo's taken?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
still reckon u spelt the word rong......
its ....RUINS ...not runs

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
So, you are saying you like viewing photo's of girls who have not consented to having such photo's taken?
apparantly they have consented(mind u i wasnt present when they were) they r selfies u the kind boyfriend asks GF for njde selfie she sends 1he asks for more ..n women bein who they r send 3.4.5.6. more all of a sudden BF has halc a dz nude selfies of his GF on his mobile 2 wks later SHE spitz the dummy on him.....sooo he thinks I'll get u b#t'h n uploads all her nude selfies on the nett n in one click of the mouse whooosh shes on the nett.. multiply that by the number of guys who get shafted by their sweet as apple pie GF and WHOOOOSH u have a file sharing site full of nude selfies of women who consented in takin nude selfies
And yes H2 I do like looking at photos of women like so many of us do....no doubt some of the women? on this site also do .....even if they do ......ruin the world

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
apparantly they have consented(mind u i wasnt present when they were) they r selfies u the kind boyfriend asks GF for njde selfie she sends 1he asks for more ..n women bein who they r send 3.4.5.6. more all of a sudden BF has halc a dz nude selfies of his GF on his mobile 2 wks later SHE spitz the dummy on him.....sooo he thinks I'll get u b#t'h n uploads all her nude selfies on the nett n in one click of the mouse whooosh shes on the nett.. multiply that by the number of guys who get shafted by their sweet as apple pie GF and WHOOOOSH u have a file sharing site full of nude selfies of women who consented in takin nude selfies
And yes H2 I do like looking at photos of women like so many of us do....no doubt some of the women? on this site also do .....even if they do ......ruin the world

They did not consent to the photo being distributed online.
Makes no sense why you would want photos like that when there are billions of consentual images (of women over the age of 18) available for your viewing pleasure.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
They did not consent to the photo being distributed online.
Makes no sense why you would want photos like that when there are billions of consentual images (of women over the age of 18) available for your viewing pleasure.
U r right Ginge they did not consent but they did send it thru cyber n now its t9o late

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
U r right Ginge they did not consent but they did send it thru cyber n now its t9o late

Been there before.... I feel for the underage girls who are being exploited though. Most of these girls are going about their day to day lives and have no idea thousands of people around the world and some close by have seen them in their most intimate moments.

Happy2

Legend Member
Been there before.... I feel for the underage girls who are being exploited though. Most of these girls are going about their day to day lives and have no idea thousands of people around the world and some close by have seen them in their most intimate moments.
I couldn't imagine the outcry on here if a dodgy working girl put out pics of all her clients or just jealous ex put up pics of past boyfriends

Its just plain wrong

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I got no issue if naked pics of me were sent round the world by those beefy Ruskie woman

Viv

Silver Member
Good on the coppers for shutting this down. How would it feel if it was your daughters photos