• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

My soft dick message worked well

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Hi Guys, posting and interaction was down so late one night with little sleep I thought i will put up a message they ignore them so.
I was going to start with help..... and decided no we are a soft dick forum let's acknowledge it and see what reaction we get.
Posts have increased 200%
New Membership has increased 500%
Using the emoji's on the bottom of every post has increased about 200%.
It takes no time with the emojis to let a stranger know you passed his way and his contribution meant something to you, so even the shy members with no posts have no excuse to not leave a emoji or two and to stand up and be countered in this wonderful world of ours.
I think everything we give out comes back and Ill bet those dicks are stiffin on some all ready come on guys lets become the Ramrod Forum lets get those dicks strong. If a emoji dosent help enough Kamagra works well I hear.......

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
If message annoy you like they do me hover top right corner the x will come up and you turn it off, very similar action as emoji's which are bottom right on every post....

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I am not sure we can call this "soft dick" exhausted may suit better.... Cayla he has been exhausted at Langtrees and looks to me a little action when he wakes up and it would be strong again. LOL