• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

arms

Silver Member
Great forum for intel, was keen on Casey Chalmers, now #1 on list for next visit north
Can find any contact details or and reviews on Lexy of London so would be keen on info re her also.

greatvalue2

Silver Member
Hi all...just thought i had to add my review to AMY/MERCEDES depending which site.Photos are pretty much fake as i would say she is a size 12 and well....how do i say.hmmmm a clinical experience and won't be punting on her again after a 2hr booking.
6/10 id say
Am curious about Peta however as have heard only good things.
Happy punting.

oh and PS.
Have to agree with barraboys review of Krystal Diamond.
Great Fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBarra

Gold Member
I went away overseas at xmas back in Feb and have dropped in occasionally to the forum but have been busy with work and Maryanne has been driving me nuts with all the lovely ladies she brings to Darwin. I am a once a week man and one week had three different ladies as I couldn't make up my mind. I will get back to my post, once I have win her bloody competition, that will be 2.5 girls in front.
Maryanne I am really enjoying the services but have pity on a man, you have just added three or four new profiles, how is a man to make up his mind.

I just rang Maryanne to find out what days Ella jade is working, I saw her the first week she started, what energy she has. I rarely see the same lady often but Ellaa is special, blow me down Maryanne said she is now massage relief only........bloody hell it better be a good massage, at least it is cheaper.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Welcome back to the forum Barra I hope it wasn't my threat to make you wait for the lovely Honey B the other night. I would prefer and so would the ladies if you would write the reviews on langtrees.com, that way they keep them on their profile, and can take it anywhere in Australia.
Honey B had her photos done today I will post one to show why this man has no energy.
IMG_2386.jpg

BigBarra

Gold Member
I've taken a few minutes to read through my dribble and some very special memories have entered my mind.I keep promising to continue this punting guide, but I am easily distracted so you will have to wait awhile.

BigBarra

Gold Member
Ive seen Krystal Diamond many times over the years and always great value a bit formal till she realizes I have seen her before then real friendly good service never been disappointed.