• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

My Penis and I

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Just a heads up, noticed ABC TV is showing tonight 9:30 the documentary 'My Penis and I'. Could be interesting.

Description: In a world where bigger is better, is small the new big? Is 'size' in the head or below the waist? This film is Lawrence's personal journey as he explores the issue that has plagued his life - the size of his penis

E

estafarr

LOL - we should send in Lana's collection of 'big dicks' and I am sure Lawrence would want to never look at his penis again! Unless of course he has the unfortunate tale of being Lawrence of Arabia and hung like a camel! :bear:

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
it all comes down to how you wield it
confidence shows improvement
insecurities ruin it all

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Will have to watch this at home, looks interesting!

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
ok, so I watched this today... I didn't find it that interesting. I found it annoying. I didn't finish watching it. I felt his insecurities were just dis interesting after awhile. I don't know how someone that hung up will be able to get closure or find peace with themselves and their body. Hope he does for his sake and his long term Partner....who obviously doesn't mind or care about his "size".

Castro

Silver Member
I watched it a few years ago, it's a stupid doco. I never found interesting either.

E

estafarr

Silly man - his girl friend is gorgeous and doesn't appear to care - leave it at that and enjoy the time with her.

asianguy77

Diamond Member
ok, so I watched this today... I didn't find it that interesting. I found it annoying. I didn't finish watching it. I felt his insecurities were just dis interesting after awhile. I don't know how someone that hung up will be able to get closure or find peace with themselves and their body. Hope he does for his sake and his long term Partner....who obviously doesn't mind or care about his "size".

Yes the premise sounded interesting...but it was rather boring lol