My girlfriend's wildest fantasy :-D

Averagebloke

Fitser Team
Gold Member
My girlfriend recently told me about her fantasy of a threesome. However, she was very precise that it should be a woman and not a man which made me thinking if she is a bisexual.

what do you think?

images.jpg

Alley W

Diamond Member
Come on bloke grow up may be she want to try something new or taste something satisfying :smug:

T

Tania Admin

My girlfriend recently told me about her fantasy of a threesome. However, she was very precise that it should be a woman and not a man which made me thinking if she is a bisexual.

what do you think?

View attachment 66414
I think she is curious. Which is normal. If she wants to keep having sexual relations with women after the 1st interaction then yes she would be bi-sexual.

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member

what do you think?

View attachment 66414
I don't think so @Averagebloke ...... Normally, threesome is a very common sexual fantasy.If your girl gets super enthusiastic about having a threesome with you and has no qualms about having sex with another woman, that can be a sure shot sign that's she's comfortable in her skin and likes to experiment with her sexuality. Most women, who have never been with another woman or aren't really attracted towards the same gender will never bring up the threesome talk, unless they're curious!