• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Ms T Prostate, Lingam & Yoni Massage

smallguy

Bronze Member
Had a look for her on Locanto and couldn't find her, do you still have her number???

Cheers
When you get into LOCANTO Darwin area, go to personals, then personal services, then massages, then it's the last one on this page (relaxation and healing massage for men and women). Enjoy

giveutlc

Bronze Member
1emily8.JPG Out of boredom last night and insomnia. I was browsing massage reviews in Darwin and I came across this website. And found good reviews regarding my massage. So anyone here who would like to experience my magical touch of therapeutic whole body massage, that comes with prostate and lingam (men) and yoni for (women). I have passion of helping people release pain and stress. About me I'm 32 Asian, friendly and respectful. With smooth and strong hands. I guarantee you full satisfaction and leave you behind with big smiles through the day and night. I only visit clients no in house massage.

For those who are curious about this massages try this at once and surely you will come back again :)

To who ever write good reviews of me please send me SMS for next booking and I'll give you 30 minutes massage free. Just mention your username that you use here when you text me so I'll know it's you.

Cheers

Ms.T

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy MsT, so there no confusion. What state or City are you located?
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Out of boredom last night and insomnia. I was browsing massage reviews in Darwin and I came across this website. And found good reviews regarding my massage. So anyone here who would like to experience my magical touch of therapeutic whole body massage, that comes with prostate and lingam (men) and yoni for (women). I have passion of helping people release pain and stress. About me I'm 32 Asian, friendly and respectful. With smooth and strong hands. I guarantee you full satisfaction and leave you behind with big smiles through the day and night. I only visit clients no in house massage.

For those who are curious about this massages try this at once and surely you will come back again :)

To who ever write good reviews of me please send me SMS for next booking and I'll give you 30 minutes massage free. Just mention your username that you use here when you text me so I'll know it's you.

Cheers

Ms.T

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Thank-You for the reply MsT.
This is a national forum, its very easy to have location mis-understandings.
For example I live in Adelaide, hence Greetings from Adelaide. Welcome to the forum, you are welcome to join in on any thread that you find interesting as well you are welcome to add to this thread additional information if you wish to.
All the best from HP

Live in Darwin :)

is my post okay please delete if it's not appropriate as I read here write ups are all about reviews.

giveutlc

Bronze Member
thanks smallguy for an honest review of my massage, send me SMS for next time booking I'll give you 30 massage free... how's that sound..:) hope to see you soon cheers

Ms.T
I checked out the personals on the Locanto Web page a few days ago. There is a Philippine female (Ms T) that advertises massages, Lingham and Prostrate massages, price 130 for an hour. Massage before the fun began was really good, one of the better ones in Darwin that I have had. However I did book her early in the morning so was probably her first customer for the day. The extras, we'll she certainly knew what she was doing and if you have not tried Lingham or Prostrate massage it is worth trying at least once. I will be going back again. The hour turned out to be about an hour and 10 minutes, money was not asked for until she was ready to leave. The one down side, she only does out calls. (Enjoy)

smallguy

Bronze Member
thanks smallguy for an honest review of my massage, send me SMS for next time booking I'll give you 30 massage free... how's that sound..:) hope to see you soon cheers

Ms.T
Hi Ms.T, I am in darwin on Wednesday the 21 May, I will send you a text and will take you up on the offer.
Cheers and thanks

giveutlc

Bronze Member
Hi Ms.T, I am in darwin on Wednesday the 21 May, I will send you a text and will take you up on the offer.
Cheers and thanks

Awesome! just to make it clear again its 30 minutes free massage so you got total of 90 minutes :) just mention this thread when you sms me okay. I hope to see you soon..

xxx

smallguy

Bronze Member
I wrote a favourable review on one of the other threads on this site. The experience is well worth a try. I will definitely be going back again.

kerb750

Bronze Member
Had ms T vist today and wow one of the best massages of late in darwin very sweet girl highly recommended looking forward to the next massage

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
Hi giveutlc,
Would love to try ur massage sometime. I've tried to.locate your ad but have had no success. Please provide details on how to contact you.

giveutlc

Bronze Member
Hi giveutlc,
Would love to try ur massage sometime. I've tried to.locate your ad but have had no success. Please provide details on how to contact you.[/quote
Hi giveutlc,
Would love to try ur massage sometime. I've tried to.locate your ad but have had no success. Please provide details on how to contact you.

Hi Bitouthere...

If you can message me privately I would appreciate it and give you my number there.
Ms. T (giveutlc)

Cheers

giveutlc

Bronze Member
Had ms T vist today and wow one of the best massages of late in darwin very sweet girl highly recommended looking forward to the next massage

Hi kerb750...

Big thank you for the write up...

My pleasure giving you massage again...

xoxox

Ms.T

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
I'm not sure how to msg privately but my email is jholden549@gmail.com
uote="giveutlc, post: 266430, member: 38494"]Hi Bitouthere...

If you can message me privately I would appreciate it and give you my number there.
Ms. T (giveutlc)

Cheers[/quote]
Im

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Bitoutthere,
There a couple of ways to send PM(Private messages or emails)

Here an easy way;- .click on the person profile avatar, then click to go to their profile, once you see their profile look at the top right hand side, it will say something like;- send a private conservation/message.click and go write a message.
Good luck and all the best
Cheers and Pass the Rum

I'm not sure how to msg privately but my email is jholden549@gmail.com
uote="giveutlc, post: 266430, member: 38494"]Hi Bitouthere...

Ms. T (giveutlc)

Cheers
Im[/quote]

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
Hey Ms T are you only outcall?
I will be there for a week from thursday but cant do out call only incall

Cheers
XM

Bobalong

Gold Member
Hi Xm

My apology I only do out calls

Ms.T
Hi MsT I will be back in Darwin later this month where do you advertise as I would love to try your massage --- all the reviews are good so I don't want to miss out --- how do I make an appointment thanks

giveutlc

Bronze Member
Hi MsT I will be back in Darwin later this month where do you advertise as I would love to try your massage --- all the reviews are good so I don't want to miss out --- how do I make an appointment thanks

Hi Bobalong, please send private message so I can give you my number

Ms.T

goodtimehunter

Silver Member
Miss T.....

Saw this delightful lady a couple of weeks ago, took a few text messages to nail down a day and time for a visit.

Miss T arrived early, very pretty, chatty, friendly lady from the Phillipines who can converse about anything and everything including fishing and camping.

The massage was magnificent, an hour of good hard massage, at the one hour mark the flip over and then the magic hands went to work with a tug and a prostate rub which was interesting.

Now T operates her way which might not be for some folk, there is no nudity (a pity as she is HOT), but provides a great massage and interesting happy ending....plus a lot of laughs thrown in to boot.

The classic line after the happy ending of “well your prostate feels fine” with a wicked smile had me laughing my head off.

Dropped her off home afterwards as it just seemed the right thing, rather than seeing this lovely lady catching a Darwin bus after dark.

Payment of $130 sorted out afterwards.

Would I see Miss T again – hell yeah, think I might be a regular – a mix of seeing the cute lady Doctor at the Mitchell center and having a GFE for an hour or so.

giveutlc

Bronze Member
goodtimehunter

Thank you for a wonderful feedback.

I hope to see you soon again...

Keep smiling...:)

Ms.T

Miss T.....

Saw this delightful lady a couple of weeks ago, took a few text messages to nail down a day and time for a visit.

Miss T arrived early, very pretty, chatty, friendly lady from the Phillipines who can converse about anything and everything including fishing and camping.

The massage was magnificent, an hour of good hard massage, at the one hour mark the flip over and then the magic hands went to work with a tug and a prostate rub which was interesting.

Now T operates her way which might not be for some folk, there is no nudity (a pity as she is HOT), but provides a great massage and interesting happy ending....plus a lot of laughs thrown in to boot.

The classic line after the happy ending of “well your prostate feels fine” with a wicked smile had me laughing my head off.

Dropped her off home afterwards as it just seemed the right thing, rather than seeing this lovely lady catching a Darwin bus after dark.

Payment of $130 sorted out afterwards.

Would I see Miss T again – hell yeah, think I might be a regular – a mix of seeing the cute lady Doctor at the Mitchell center and having a GFE for an hour or so.

goodtimehunter

Silver Member
Well saw Ms T again - damn spending time with that lady is just time well spent !!!!

Headache bordering on a migraine - gone, neck full of knots - gone, magnificent massage, tug and as with last time the prostate play was uhm interesting.....she really is a sweet lady and as I picked her up and dropped her off you get to spend some quality time with one fine lady !!!....same as last time no nudity, did not ask and I probably will not either....the hour ended up about an hour and a half....plus a lot of laughs and that feeling of - - yeah this is the coolest RnT chick in Darwin town....be nice to her and it changes the way you think.....as we tend to get ripped off and shoved out the door early a lot !!!!

same as last time $130 at the conclusion and a sore throat from laughing so much....and I got a punch in the arm for being cheeky, small Phillipino girl version of a dead arm !!!

Jean69

Bronze Member
I can highly recommend Ms T. Saw her a few weeks back for two hours. Started straight with a lingham massage, which lasted so long and was exquisite, then a long excellent massage followed by another lingham/prostrate massage. She is very good and the total cost including a cheap motel was great value. Looking forward to seeing her again soon