Good Deeds- Soppy Drama

Think Like A Man- Comedy

Men in Black III- Just Because

ecchimiki

Gold Member
Last edited:

Sherry

Legend Member
Django Unchained Quentin Tarantino's latest-like all his movies it will be fantastic! Read the script online...so good

G

Ghost Protocol

tintin !~!!, epic , i was always a fan of the comic's

peter Jackson and Spielberg do it true justice..
j

G

Ghost Protocol

Django Unchained Quentin Tarantino's latest-like all his movies it will be fantastic! Read the script online...so good

have you seen "four rooms "?? 1996 tarantinos best imoo.
j

Happy2

Legend Member
Any of you tough guys going to see Warhorse?
I have to take my nieces to the movies But if I sit in there a bawling
soppy mess Well lets say, One has a reputation one must maintain And crying at animal movies will erode that
Though it is meant to be a good movie

J

JasRob

looking forward for these movies for 2012 - Snow White and the Huntsman (good list of cast, Charlize Theron, Kristen Stewart, etc), Underworld: Awakening (I never miss any of the Underworld sequels), and Paranormal Activity 4(I just love horror films)

W

WRXXXR

Keen to see Sherlock Holmes 2.

The first one I was dragged to under much duress (hate old style movies) but I really enjoyed it. The previews for SH2 don't look all they good but I'm keen to see if I like it again

Also the new American Pie movie. The first couple came out when I was at high school and I've been a fan of the other 4 or 5 they did.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Man of Steel is the one I'm waiting for. Let's see if the next guy can do a good Superman act.

T

TB

Fancy seeing Warhorse, I will take the tissues just in case. Last film I saw was Red Dog, cried at that film.Hopeless!!

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Fancy seeing Warhorse, I will take the tissues just in case. Last film I saw was Red Dog, cried at that film.Hopeless!!

Saw Warhorse last night. Didn't live up to my expectations, but yeah it has it's moments. I'm not sure, its something about Germans speaking English, somehow doesn't work for me. I would much rather see, a movie to have them speak German and have subtitles. Seems more authentic.

Won't spoil the ending in regards to what happens to the horse :)

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
Any of you tough guys going to see Warhorse?
I have to take my nieces to the movies But if I sit in there a bawling
soppy mess Well lets say, One has a reputation one must maintain And crying at animal movies will erode that
Though it is meant to be a good movie

Went and saw it this afternoon.
I admit that I teared up and had to wipe the eyes and the shnoz a few times.

Bloody good WW1 production.
Go and Enjoy it.

Q

Happy2

Legend Member
Went and saw it this afternoon.
I admit that I teared up and had to wipe the eyes and the shnoz a few times.

Bloody good WW1 production.
Go and Enjoy it.

Q
I guess when I take the young uns I will have to let them know first that
I have a bad case of Hayfever

crutilities

Silver Member
Im looking forward to 'The Rum Diary'. A film adaptation of Hunter S Thompson's novel by that same name.

P

Perth boy

Just got back from Tintin.

Great movie, funny and a good story. It's great having kids gives you the excuse to see kids movies

M

max power1

Just watched 50/50.. good movie.. also the inbetweeners was great.

M

molly_bikinier

Mission impozzible 4 is already in cinemas but i'm seeing it in 2012 and i think it will be the coolest film in the history of the world, that's what everyone is saying who saw it, plus i simply loved mi3!