Mother's Day

Fudd

Foundation Member
.....what does one get an 80 year old woman???.......hmmm, now let's see.....a power drill or a spanner & socket set or a belt grinder........hmmmmmm....hellooooooooooo Bunnings......lol.... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Mr Fudd Never let mothers or wives near Bunnings Both my Mother and Wife would go to Bunnings for 1Hr and I
would have projects for months. It is a evil place.

Vanessa is right who can go wrong with flowers?

T

Tania Admin

.....what does one get an 80 year old woman???.......hmmm, now let's see.....a power drill or a spanner & socket set or a belt grinder........hmmmmmm....hellooooooooooo Bunnings......lol.... :)

Something from the heart,, What is her favourite colour, flower, song, person (movie star, singer, celebrity, etc)? Hope that gives you some ideas..

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
ahhh...that selfless woman in your life who gave her all for you to grow up to be the person you are today, and forbids you from visiting forums such as this one...lol...to all mamma's out there, your the best.

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes homer If my 90+ mother knew I was on this site she would send me off to bed with no supper And a pair of unremovable boxing gloves just in case.
Though knowing my mum she is probably on this site masquerading as a sex siren So Happy Mothers day if your reading this MUM

A

Alecia the Foxx

Ha Ha !!!!

This is the best thread on this forum fors aaaaaaaaages ....

Happy2

Legend Member
Hardly........ was it yours with the humped back????!!!! Sooo many its hard to remember them all...... and I'm afraid Dementia is creeping up on me.

The Hunchback sounds a bit like Dad. He threw the Kama Sutra in the fire after you made him do the Elephant He always takes things so literally

Sherry

Legend Member
Happy Mothers Day xx

To all those lovely mamas out there-Happy Mothers Day!! Hope you all have a fantastic day tomorrow:happy7:xxxx

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Hey.. I`ve got those photo`s developed, let me know how many copies you need and did you still need the life size cut out to put on your bedroom wall??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Sorry mum but I confess...

Maybe a few of our mothers read this forum without us realizing it, so with it being Mothers Day what better time to confess,

I`m sorry mum, it`s me that keeps leaving the toilet seat up.
I`m sorry mum, it was me that ate all the cake on the table, not the dog.

Is there anything you would like to confess now something you may have done that someone else in the family has been getting the blame for?

blacksparrow

Silver Member
um gee well, um I dont do mothers day, because she forgot my birthday last year lol. Everyday is mothers day, its just a commercial enterprising marketing money make guilt making scam to cause us to spend more money. Gee, I wish I owned a card manufacturing plant. Um perhaps I could think of a few more "days" to occupy our calender and help us empty our pockets? Um, " Ex De factos Day?"
"Random strangers day" "Dysfunctional siblings day" u get my drift. ( Maybe i need a florist shop to!)