More to sex than the size of your appendage.

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
I would like to say,stop worrying so much about the size of your penise. There are a lot more important things to concentrate on . Learn what rocks her boat, her turn ons. Slow things down. It's not a race. Most of all put her pleasure before yours & she will keep comming back for more. Like the say it's not the size it's how you use it. 

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Katrina I find women are a contradiction in themselves, dynamically different in opinion while being of the same opinion. I find it sometimes confusing. May I ask the premise of this gem you shared today? Client experience maybe?
images (6)~2.jpeg

doob

Legend Member
I would like to say,stop worrying so much about the size of your penise. There are a lot more important things to concentrate on . Learn what rocks her boat, her turn ons. Slow things down. It's not a race. Most of all put her pleasure before yours & she will keep comming back for more. Like the say it's not the size it's how you use it. 
Err, okay... but what's in it for me??

doob

Legend Member
Same deal when a babe says she'll suck me off like crazy and swallow.

I have to ask, but what's in for me?

Sogginess

Silver Member
K K well said if one pleasures the ladies by mouth or hand and she is satisfied she will find ways to pleasure you .My small dick is well serviced after I have pleasured the lady!

doob

Legend Member
Hmm, akin to the comments about fat-shaming is there such a thing as dick-shaming?

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
Katrina I find women are a contradiction in themselves, dynamically different in opinion while being of the same opinion. I find it sometimes confusing. May I ask the premise of this gem you shared today? Client experience maybe?
View attachment 184539
So bloody true. I still haven't figured myself, out. So how do I expect a man to.? ❤️ The picture. xx

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
K K well said if one pleasures the ladies by mouth or hand and she is she's will find ways to pleasure you .My small dick is well serviced after I have pleasured the lady!

All the girls at work agree, on one thing. Guys with small penises, try to compensate. Therefore they are ten out ten 99% of the time at oral sex. In a group conversation, they all said it was the best they had ever had.

Last edited:

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
IMG_3728.jpeg