• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Men: How do you like you women?

L

LaceyTart1

I'm curious......
I think I know the answer but I will wait and see!!

sioxie

Foundation Member
:-X yes kyle there is an thats ME im a size 10 so looks like i dont get a look in ( or should that b nook in) ?

D

DANNY

to be open and honest ive seen and been with size 6 to 16 red to black theres one common thread ive found not the body or the look but the person turns me on :thumbsup:

N

naughti

size 8-10 for mmmmmmmmmmmee yum....
So you would be aiight in my books sioxie :love10:

Fudd

Foundation Member
....given my luck with the ladies, there should be another category......"upright & breathing". Hell, if it wasn't for pickpockets, I wouldn't have a sex life!....lol... :)

C

clems44

Does size really matter. What about women with appetite and lust and voraciousness. Do you really think a guy will go for size over a horny sexy women with a huge sexual desire who loves to play and please??? I ask you

V

voodoo

I like my women size 10-12. Got to have hips for my finger tips! Why isnt there that option?

R

reazon

Yep, size 10-12 that's my baby and that's how I prefer them. However, it's not much good if the quality and enthousiasm isn't there as well though

B

bibeauty

[quote author=Empowered link=topic=461.msg2709#msg2709 date=1102946215]
Does size really matter. What about women with appetite and lust and voraciousness. Do you really think a guy will go for size over a horny sexy women with a huge sexual desire who loves to play and please??? I ask you
[/quote]

I'm with you empowered!!! Why does it matter what is on the outside? I feel that what is important is the person's spirit and their outlook/attitute. You can have someone who can be 'socially' beautiful on the outside, however cold and uninviting on the inside. Then you can meet someone who is 'socially' not up to scratch, but are warm, genuine and adventurous. Accepting of everyone for who they are and what they stand for is what is the most important...oh yes and they must love to shag!!!!! :-X :laughing4:

B

BigMike

OK So we all agree its what on the inside that counts. Lets be fair tho that is not the question it is what attracts you right from the start. Whom do you pick out at the party Night club what ever...

Well for me it is at least a size 14/16 that will get my attention right from the start. I have always had a thing for a bigger Gal ! No skinny minnies for me thanks :)

Cheers

S

stevo

i prefer the bigger gals who look after themselfs,there are some very horny lookin beutiful bigger ladys out there who i would love to pleeease.

M

Mary Anne PA

I think I'm beginning to like you Stevo... :))

How old did you say you were??

B

bibeauty

How nice it is to see the fella's expressing their desire's for bigger ladies!! And yes you are right Bigmike first appearences are important for an attraction to be there. Personally if someone can make me laugh, feel comfortable and can kiss really well....then things are looking pretty good I think!! :tongue8:

C

cicimila2

must say wife is size 6-8 so that pretty much answered the question, dont know what it is i just don't find overly large woman sexy

J

jetsettingferret35

well for me age and looks are not important but honesty and openess is I like them to be able to hold a conversation on anysubject they like sex is not the be all to end all it is for me the companionship and the fun and laughs that I look for if sex happens then that is a bonous :male:

as well as being shaved as I am not into the dental floss..lol

M

Mary Anne PA

you should always be into the dental floss hun.. cos it's not always just the pubes that get caught up... :sign10:

S

spice-me

[quote author=sioxie link=topic=461.msg2465#msg2465 date=1102656402]
:-X yes kyle there is an thats ME im a size 10 so looks like i dont get a look in ( or should that b nook in) ?
[/quote]

Sioxie...you a perfect TEN to me... :wav:

Spice-Me

J

Jerome

I'm with you Bibeauty -

Why does it matter what is on the outside? I feel that what is important is the person's spirit and their outlook/attitute. You can have someone who can be 'socially' beautiful on the outside, however cold and uninviting on the inside. Then you can meet someone who is 'socially' not up to scratch, but are warm, genuine and adventurous. Accepting of everyone for who they are and what they stand for is what is the most important...oh yes and they must love to shag!!!!! :

Yes *SPIRIT* is a biggie for me (however you like to interperet that).

M

minimel

is this just another way to pigeon hole women into another category?? no matter what size, shape or colour... whether they are mobile or in a wheelchair, all women have sexual appeal to someone.... and when certain ppl go after a certain 'dress size' goes to show you how shallow ppl and todays society still are... not every woman is a size 8 amazon catwalk model. but there are a lot of beautiful women out there, you just have to search and drop the pretences

J

Jerome

I would'nt say no to a woman in a wheelchair or a blind woman or a deaf woman.... I would consider any woman.

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Oooo ooo oo .. umm i probably don't count ...but
i personally like women who have a personality
size and shape change with time
but a good personality stands the test of time :D

F

Flyinfun

What men want? Not sure, but I know what I look for...

Meeting in a place like this is always tinged with a sexual overtone - and we didn't come here to windowshop, right?

But, when I'm sussing out a woman as a potential sexdual partner, I want to know what her brain is like, first and foremost, afterall, the brain is the most important sex organ, right????????????

So, conversation, wit, tease, play, flirt, alluring seduction, suggestion.......do I need to go on?

I'm not pretending physical isn't important, but for me, it's not about looking for the ideal, it's just making sure there aren't any "no - no's" in terms of things that turn me off......

Well, are we on the same tram here? Let me know.........come chat with me at msn nocturnalboy@hotmail.com and I travel to Perth every 2 weeks or so, and I'd love to have a buddy over there who apprecites a good meal out, a good wine, conversation and giggle, on a no promises, no expectations basis.

Is that you?

Cheers,

A. :hello: :hello: :love76:

S

scotthn666

Great question!

I like women to be fit....but I was out last night and most of the fit women where all style and no substance...I like 8-12. If a bigger girl is has a pretty face and a good personality, then it's on! Some times I dont have a choice in what I find attractive. I met a girl that was 14-16 last night, whom i really had good chenisrty with(she was selfasured) and I would have gone home with her. I was attracted to her personality, not her body.
In my case, unfortunatly there is no exact "size" that makes it work, but I do prefer a woman who takes pride in her physical condition.
Thanks for asking!
scotthn