• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Members will be able to change user names themselves

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Aaron has just sourced a new app for the forum where you will be able to change your user name without having to contact admin.Should be installed and operating tomorrow.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Aaron has just sourced a new app for the forum where you will be able to change your user name without having to contact admin.Should be installed and operating tomorrow.
Yippee! I've been wanting to spell out my full name, rank and post-nominals. Field Marshal Lord Xavier Lawrence Nelson Chuckleworth III, VD, GBH, KFC, DSE, AVO, FFS, WTF. Might also need to enlarge the size of my avatar to fit in all my excellence and greatness though.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I was in London with Lord Trev many years ago and I had a business card made up for him with the following letters after his name.
I had emails re these letters up to one year later. See if you can pick what they stand for NATFTG

XLNC

Legend Member
NATFTG = Never Attempt To Fuck This Guy?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
You got the f**k word right, now for the other Five.

---- ------ to f**k the girls

I did not give you accurate spaces that would make it to easy.

Last edited:

XLNC

Legend Member
Something something To F#ck The Girls?
Naughty Always Tries F#cking The Girls?

(Yawn!) Time to retire.

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
ALL Working Now.

Click Your Username In The Top Right Hand Corner

Then on the LEFT Menu under "Advanced Options"
Is Change Username

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thanks Aaron, just so you know you can only change your user name once every 90 days.Get it right the first time.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
User184 got the first two words:
Wazza Warren is a manager at Langtrees of Perth and he is NOT ALLOWED TO FUCK THE GIRLS.

It confused the English as they are really into Initals on business cards.