• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Meet the New Team that are learning how to use the forum

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
In October we will be having a revamp of the forum with new artwork and using new features making the forum easier to use.
I am training a team in India to help us with Live Chat, the Forum and then our other social media.
This is the only way forward as trying to use Australian staff is too expensive.
I invite each member in the team to post your introduction, keep in character but tell us a little about the real you your education background, your hobbies, what you want to achieve in life.
Don't be scared the members don't bite except Beep and his is only a bark.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I just had a thought the easiest way to find current posts is to go to NEW POSTS....you can't see your posts here unless someone has relied to do this you go to recent posts on the right hand side about 30cm down.
In New Posts always read the forum before opening do not go into Lana's Filthy Forum...that one is for dirty pics and you need to join that forum as it is private forum. I don;t want you guys wasting your time on eye candy it will make work harder and won't give you the right ideas.

M

Hi everyone it's Tizzy here. Mary Anne suggested this name as she thought it will give my character a good and sexy look. And i like to make new friends and going out for parties, photography, music, and learning new things. Hope the forum members will help me to make new friends over here and help me to make the forum active again as it was previously.:)

Alley W

Diamond Member
Hi to all the forum members and langtrees family this is Alice don't worry I'm not from wonderland, @Mary-Anne K suggested me this name as she thought this name will go with my character and my personality, a bit of outspoken, like to indulge in kinky stuff and wants to interact with new people.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
So can you tell us outside of your character are you male or female. Is this the first time being involved in the sex industry. I understand it’s very different in India than Australia. I had an Indian partner once so understand women’s place in society there. Here we only have documentaries to go by what brothels are like

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
So can you tell us outside of your character are you male or female. Is this the first time being involved in the sex industry. I understand it’s very different in India than Australia. I had an Indian partner once so understand women’s place in society there. Here we only have documentaries to go by what brothels are like
They are a mixture and I have mixed up the role play so they can help each other learn...it also helps them realise not everything you read on the forum is real....it will be up to the members to decide who is who we will run a competition in a few weeks when they feel they know the members better.

M

Tell us what your computer skills are I know they are more advanced than forum and Live Chat where did you study? What did you major in?

I Know about MS Office works and also about the websites with different features and functionalities. I have a High School Degree. And i am keep on learning about new things on a daily basis on internet about new technologies. @Mary-Anne K

Alley W

Diamond Member
Tell us what your computer skills are I know they are more advanced than forum and Live Chat where did you study? What did you major in?
Got the basic knowledge about the trending technologies, Got a High School Diploma, interested in learning more about the recent days Trends,also got some basic knowledge about computers.
Do you @Miss Monique mind letting me know something about you since I'm in my learning phase with @Mary-Anne K ?

Alley W

Diamond Member
Its a task for you @Miss Monique whether I'm a male or a female x

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Its a task for you @Miss Monique whether I'm a male or a female x

Ok well Alley my luv I am undecided about you as to male or female yet but after reading Tizzy's reply on the BJ thread I am leaning towards male for Tizzy.

India is a very different culture to us in Australia and if English is your second language. I am not sure how the education system works where you are from.

About me well I am an industry person and a mother. I currently are home schooling my 3 youngest children. Plus all so have a small home based business sewing and making other items.

I am university educated & hold a Bachelor of Psychological Science and previous employment a correctional services officer working in the Adelaide Women's Prison & managed a cafe part time.

Alley W

Diamond Member
Ok well Alley my luv I am undecided about you as to male or female yet but after reading Tizzy's reply on the BJ thread I am leaning towards male for Tizzy.

India is a very different culture to us in Australia and if English is your second language. I am not sure how the education system works where you are from.

About me well I am an industry person and a mother. I currently are home schooling my 3 youngest children. Plus all so have a small home based business sewing and making other items.

I am university educated & hold a Bachelor of Psychological Science and previous employment a correctional services officer working in the Adelaide Women's Prison & managed a cafe part time.
India is a developing country though as of now there are most school colleges started to give the preference to 'English' as a first language and people being keen to learn about the English as a language. Yes I agree India is different in culture from Australia but trying to accept your culture ;););). Its really good to know about you seems like I can learn many new things and gather good humor from you @Miss Monique lol

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
India and especially Kolkata was an important part of the English Empire.Most speak really good English and as Alley said most learning especially the university courses are in English. Kolkata is fascinating I went over first to meet the people who would build my new website at 10% of the cost in Australia so my first visit I was a bit sceptical. I found them very knowledgeable, helpful and really enjoyed getting to know Indian people for the first time.
As you would know Miss Monique the Australian Indians are often not favoured clients as they try to barter too hard and we have found they are often a bit disrespectful of woman.... I did not find this attitude in Kolkata if anything the complete reverse.
I have now visited twice and I am going back again at the end of August...three of my friends are coming wiyth me to do some hostessing at the fantastic Venicia Club....We should do a post and put up some videos of the most amazing club in the world.....

Miss Monique

Legend Member
That's good to here Mary-Anne. Sadly after a couple of attacks I had to make the sad decision to decline Indian gents for those very reasons. I have some understand of the culture and women's place in the society.
I watched a good documentary called Born Into Brothels it was eye opening.

I would not to visit India one day. The markets & textiles interest me. The safety aspect being a women is a concern. I remember reading statistics in 2012 there was 24,923 rapes of women across the country.
I watch lots of documentires on a variety of topics and the working conditions in fast fashion industry, the impart of monsanto in the agricultural industry. The high suicide rate among farmers.

I would like to hear your views on the sex industry there

Alley W

Diamond Member
India and especially Kolkata was an important part of the English Empire.Most speak really good English and as Alley said most learning especially the university courses are in English. Kolkata is fascinating I went over first to meet the people who would build my new website at 10% of the cost in Australia so my first visit I was a bit sceptical. I found them very knowledgeable, helpful and really enjoyed getting to know Indian people for the first time.
As you would know Miss Monique the Australian Indians are often not favoured clients as they try to barter too hard and we have found they are often a bit disrespectful of woman.... I did not find this attitude in Kolkata if anything the complete reverse.
I have now visited twice and I am going back again at the end of August...three of my friends are coming wiyth me to do some hostessing at the fantastic Venicia Club....We should do a post and put up some videos of the most amazing club in the world.....

Thanks @Mary-Anne K its really nice to hear from you Praising the Kolkata. Kolkata is also known as city of joy under which everyone is like brothers and sisters to next door. Will be waiting for your visit and welcoming you & and your friends in the city of joy.;););)

Alley W

Diamond Member
That's good to here Mary-Anne. Sadly after a couple of attacks I had to make the sad decision to decline Indian gents for those very reasons. I have some understand of the culture and women's place in the society.

I would not to visit India one day. The markets & textiles interest me. The safety aspect being a women is a concern. I remember reading statistics in 2012 there was 24,923 rapes of women across the country.
I watch lots of documentires on a variety of topics and the working conditions in fast fashion industry, the impart of monsanto in the agricultural industry. The high suicide rate among farmers.

May be just because of some orthodox mentality the stats are bit high however no one can help if the person is rapist from his/her mind :angelic::angelic::angelic:

M

Hey @Mary-Anne K , it's pleasure to hear such nice words from you about India and Especially about Kolkata which is consider as the city of Joy. The first modern man of India Raja Rammohan Roy was from West Bengal. And we are more into accepting each and every culture so that nobody think we are backwards. And yes we are waiting for you to meet you once again so that we can help each other to learn many new things.

M

@Miss Monique i welcome you in India so that rather than going for stats and news you yourself can see the cultures of India and then can make your point of view.

Averagebloke

Fitser Team
Gold Member
Hello to the forum members, this is Averagebloke and i am new to the forum and i am trying to learn the forum asap. I am in the new team of Mary-Anne K from India and also working with her side by side so she can help me to learn the industry a bit more.
Hope i can make new friends in the forum...:)

M

Hello to the forum members, this is Averagebloke and i am new to the forum and i am trying to learn the forum asap. I am in the new team of Mary-Anne K from India and also working with her side by side so she can help me to learn the industry a bit more.
Welcome to the forum @Averagebloke . You will make new friends in forum for sure..

Alley W

Diamond Member
Welcome to the forum babe
Welcome to forum babe will learn together ;););)