Meet our new friend

D

Debby xox

We have a huge Gecko on our wall in Darwin, Mary-anne named him Gavin. So Gavin the Gecko it is lol
Also the Possum upstairs has a little one following her at all times. Anyone seen them yet?

D

Debby xox

Tamara do you remember the spider downstairs...hehe and Maryanne didnt want me to kill it so i asked you to.
Was the biggest spider i have ever seen. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk my worst creepy crawlie by far.
And then there was the Cane Toad in the bathroom downstairs ......

T

Tamara

We have a huge Gecko on our wall in Darwin, Mary-anne named him Gavin. So Gavin the Gecko it is lol
Also the Possum upstairs has a little one following her at all times. Anyone seen them yet?
Aaron got photo's of the possum, so I told him he gets to name it.

T

Tamara

Tamara do you remember the spider downstairs...hehe and Maryanne didnt want me to kill it so i asked you to.
Was the biggest spider i have ever seen. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk my worst creepy crawlie by far.
And then there was the Cane Toad in the bathroom downstairs ......
Yes I remember the spider lol I'm used to killing them (my kids hate them to) and there are several cane toads here I just ignore them!

D

Debby xox

I wonder what he called it. Probably something like possy.
images

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
The heavens opened up the other night and this little baby decided he wanted to come into the house.
I got him out and he jumped on the wall so fast, scared the crap out of me. But he let me get a nice photo of him
before he buggered of.

upload_2015-11-17_3-25-7.png

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Ah oui, des cuisses de grenouille sont vraiment délicieux. :hungry:

T

Tania Admin

The heavens opened up the other night and this little baby decided he wanted to come into the house.
I got him out and he jumped on the wall so fast, scared the crap out of me. But he let me get a nice photo of him
before he buggered of.

View attachment 43192
Well it's bigger than Kermit and Russel, so I deduce Lang Tree Frog is the one in the pic lol

Happy2

Legend Member
You girls be careful Kermit is safe when doused in girl pee

upload_2015-11-17_3-25-7-png.43192

But when KY and girl pee mix lands on him look out This version is Mean

PvMaFR8.jpg

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
Awwwww thats so cute, I haven't seen frogs that green since I was a kid and stuffed heaps of small ones in my pockets when my Gran told me not to , by the time we got home there were frogs everywhere and I copped it LOL but I got the frogs as pets......