• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mary-Anne's Favourite Trades men in Darwin

T

Tania Admin

We needed a couple of outdated air conditioners replaced and our others in the office and Girls accommodation serviced.
Freddy's Car Installations put us onto Michael who owns Active Airconz
And I must say it was a great referral. Friendly, on time, great service, no mess, no fuss and all at a great price.
Highly recommended.
Phone 0456 658 926
.airconditioning.jpg

T

Tania Admin

Now for the brilliant service from Freddy's Car Installations based in Winnellie. Mary-Anne has 2 cars serviced by these guys and I get my 2 done through here as well.
Not a complaint to be had. Same day service, friendly, informative,honest, reliable, no hidden costs and great price.
It's hard to find a good mechanic, especially one with all these qualities and we definitely scored the lotto with Freddy's.
Phone: 08 89471 881
.amechanic.jpg

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Is this like Alan Jones... " Cash for comment" LOL .....

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Is this like Alan Jones... " Cash for comment" LOL .....
Except maybe it wasn't cash. Perhaps the 'servicing' worked both ways. Nudge nudge, ;);), know wha' ah mean. :D

T

Tania Admin

XLNC you should know better than to hint about those types of practices concerning Mary-Anne or myself..Members have been severely reprimanded for saying such things before...Note my signature and Mary-anne doesn't need it in her signature, it just goes without saying..
Naughty, naughty, naughty man..

Happy2

Legend Member
transport-race-flag-chequered_flag-start-started-mly0965_low.jpg

Boy and girls Behave!!:D

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I am not saying a word.... my lips are sealed... I am just a little angel underneath!

Last edited:

Suzette

Silver Member
We needed a couple of outdated air conditioners replaced and our others in the office and Girls accommodation serviced.
Freddy's Car Installations put us onto Michael who owns Active Airconz
And I must say it was a great referral. Friendly, on time, great service, no mess, no fuss and all at a great price.
Highly recommended.
Phone 0456 658 926
View attachment 51129
Great post Tania I can vouch for their service.