1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Mary-Anne I NEED YOUR HELP - Teach Me something

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by Aaron, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Aaron

Aaron Langtrees VIP Perth Gold Member

How Do I keep my Text Like this instead of having to go back everytime and change it ?

Sometimes I forget what Font I started with and by the end of a long night I end up with a different shade of Blue, Italics and A size under what I started...

SO there must be a secret to your text's always staying the same !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

I have programmed my mind to the colour box, the size I use 5 and Italics are easy.
    Aaron can you get our avatars down, they are a small selection and not good choices. We need a add on today instead of the old choices please, now please.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. M Sue

M Sue Legend Member

I like to change my text and colour depending on my mood .... However I would like to see us not use American spell check...

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Mary-Anne K

Ms Sue-This needs to be a new thread not a run on plz.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. scavenger

scavenger Gold Member

As I check in here quite regularly, I would like to stop getting email notifications thanks. Can't figure outhow to stop 'em,

6. Mary-Anne K

In your user profile click on preferences and opt out of messages.

• Thank You Thank You x 1