• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

male cum (for the girls)

B

benassi

There is a question that I have always wanted to ask. How many girls do actually like male cum and why do you like it so much?

D

DeeDee

fussy

Well I am pretty fussy as who's guys cum I will taste or swallow gotta know the guy pretty damn well before I will do it and he has to taste good too LOL I hate the salty taste can depend on what you guys eat I do know one guy that tastes pretty damn good LOL I like the warm feeling in my mouth but as I said I won't do it to just anyone...You men do like it when a woman does swallow why is that??

S

scarface

To swallow or not

I think when a women swallows your cum, firstly it does feel really good rather than spurting into fresh air. I think it is also a final act that means that the women will virtually do anything for her man.I suppose its like anal sex a lot of women just will not cop it but if they do sometimes it means again that they will do anything to please there man.

I think swallowing cum can be a power thing for a man. Quite often we are the ones that like to push the limits and see how far our women will go. For instance "hey babe if you really love me swallow my cum," ect ect.

Just my five cents worth.

D

DeeDee

oh dear

Oh dear that line scarface "hey babe if you really love me swallow my cum," ohhhhh come on here you cant be serious an be thinking women will fall for that one thats BS and more on the part of the guys for saying that to a woman but then again i suppose some women fall for it more fool them if they do I am not one of them thats for sure would'nt wanna hear that phrase from a man he proabley wouldn't be able to walk LOL and I dont mean by having it off with him all nite either LOL...