• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Madam Leigh is atanding for a independent in the next state election.I am standing in Perth haven't decided what seat yet I want to go up against the Moral Right Wing That have a tw faced attitude to sexuality and people's right to choose.
We are going to have a lot of fun with our campaigns as we are having
"Erection Campaigns" and our slogan is Standing up for what we believe in.
Get of your butts and register to vote and if you have no interest in politics give us your votes as a protest vote so we can bring WA sex laws into the year 2000.
It is interesting to note that most of the current sex laws were written sin 1895 or ther abouts.I think after 100 years we need laws that reflect todays society.

W

westie

preferances

where r the preferances goin to

i got asked that question and like to know

sorry i cant spell well

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It will be to the major party that has a decent proposal for the decrimilasation of the sex industry.Hope to make the decision before the week end.

S

spice-me

does this mean we can all get badges and hand out flyers naked... count me in.....

I'm all for democracy, but arnt' you under investigation MaryAnne?????

For hidding Weapons of Mass Errection????

Sorry could not help myself...:) :notworthy

Spice-Me

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
Nominations Closed

Nominations have closed Mary Anne. Did you get yours in on time?