Love this new style forum

Ivarbone33!!

Gold Member
Without all the daily roster updates and all the newly faked pics my temptation to punt has massively decreased.

Thanks for saving me some money and giving me such helpful health tips
Keep up the great work TS crew 😂
I think some of the newbies punters are fake accounts to agree with this new forum and add volume to all these very uninteresting subjects.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Not sure if PP or TS is worse now. Going backwards here a bit..
:rolleyes:

Forward yes but not backwards, you are getting more accurate information now than ever before, you are getting pics plus contact numbers and social media contacts, you are getting address as well. The quality and quantity of information now is excellent.

For the ones who are young and do not understand the meaning of the word "Punting."
Story Time, Not so Long Ago, In a country called Aussie
When I first started all, you got was a small line sample in a newspaper which had contact phone number, you used this number and gave it a ring and they will tell you where to go. That is it. So you tidy yourself up and grabbed as much money as you could and went and knocked on a door, welcome to the world of "Punting"

mrys

Legend Member
Forward yes but not backwards, you are getting more accurate information now than ever before, you are getting pics plus contact numbers and social media contacts, you are getting address as well. The quality and quantity of information now is excellent.

For the ones who are young and do not understand the meaning of the word "Punting."
When I first started all, you got was a small line sample in a newspaper which had contact phone number, you used this number and gave it a ring and they will tell you where to go. That is it. So you tidy yourself up and grabbed as much money as you could and went and knocked on a door, welcome to the world of "Punting"
OMG I remember that! The odds at Crown are better than that sex lottery. I was 19 when I started, I'll be in my grave before I stop :) At least then you got to hear their voice, now it's 'don't call, only message' voices can tell you a lot......although sadly not enough sometimes. I did spend some time on Langtrees.com.au today........oh my. Some beautiful women and lots of info on services, prices etc. I've bookmarked it and favourited one so far, it's like a kid in a lolly shop.

Last edited:

piyo

Gold Member
I'm gonna throw in "If it’s not broken, why fix it?" line typically how Australia operates. Pretty much affects every industries not just here but also in mining and etc. Forum should really hear members opinions and feedback like customer service etc. Seen some frustration already from existing members as the privates Perth forum is infested with pin post. It will deter users create threads of WL reviews/feedback and a put off. Since then, I just became more a lurker now. I will be interested on how many users will post reviews after this change.
It is not how you pin posts but whatever, it is what it is. Just my opinion /endrant. =)

Also LT site has some flaws, the WL profile the location should show the location (the suburb), not some bs estimated from your IP address (as I hide mine using VPN), not accurate.

Valvoline

Gold Member

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member

And it was a damn site more intriguing and full of expectation back then! You learnt to live with good and bad outcomes and to get on with life.