• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Look With your Mind First

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BigMike

Every now and again I like to be a little etherial. When you read profiles and introductions we often see that some one is loking for some one aged xx to xx or a person of certian look or body shape... the list tends to go on.

I believe that the great tning about the internet is that you get to see none of that when you chat to some one or you read their posts. You are forced to form an opinion about some one simply be see and reading what they post. It is your mind that is taking a peek inside their mind. There is incredible depth in the most from most of the members of our forum.

Reading things into people post is not easy as sometimes you really need to understand what they are saying. You could well be wrong but none the less i do like to form opinions about people from what they have to say.

We tend to rely on our eyes more than any other sense when from opinions about other people I think this is the last sense organ we should trust.

"A Beautiful Mind is thing to Behold"

The really amazing thing is that once you realise the beauty of some ones mind you will see more of the physical beauty as well.

Well just my little rant for the day.

Cheers

BigM

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
That's the good thing about this place: Everyone is open and honest. So some are looking for a certain physical features of a person - we all are.......though we can't be too picky in the end [unless you're already married or made up your mind how you're going to live your life].

Melly bear - procrastination is like an art...motivation is hard to come by.

B

BigBlackCock

Aaah yes, in an ideal world we'd make decisions with our brains/minds and free of bias. Sadly, even after what people experience, people insist on lying in their profiles, pix or look for things that don't exist. How many times have we heard people - in my case mostly women bemoan how single they are and yet claim the person they met "didn't have chemistry". Maybe 'cos chemistry is a load of bunkum and will disappear and the real values that should have been there are something you didn't take into account.

I've never beaten up anyone - male or female in my life. I can buy a house in most suburbs without going to a bank. In my life 2 women (both unfortunately married) have paid me the compliment of asking me why I'm still single when I should have been snapped up a long time ago. Yet I'm alone - despite all the positive vibes I've given out even when I wasn't looking or so sad.

I recently put my pic up in a singles website. One lady who responded, corresponded and then stopped when we traded pics. I sent an email 2 weeks later, surprised at the lack of reply and she wrote "Are you kidding, you have a face like a pig's arse!". She is in her 40s and a teacher. Scary isn't it.

I've spent $300 meanwhile on psychotherapy and have only now come out of that funk. I did nothing. A beautiful mind is thing to behold indeed.

M

monkeymagic!

some people are just cruel....

it takes a lifetime to get to know someone, but a few moments to give someone a chance to show you a mere insite into who they are...then theres longing for more

it's all about taking chances in life and in letting youself go...dont walk into a room and scout for your ideal man (or woman)...you're scouting physical attributes, which we all know are not what keeps us together and coming back for more. Let yourself discover who and what you really want...

This is all easier said than done...we have been trained to judge people. And the first opportunity we have is often visual, and if not we are waiting for that visual...we judge peoples intelligence by the way they look, whether they are wealthy or poor etc. Its all a part of human nature..the way i see it is that we should be so lucky to know what shallow people are surrounding us before we get too close...Feel safe in knowing that...

Monkeymagic!

V

Vyxxxn

"A Beautiful Mind is thing to Behold"

It takes someone with a mind to even realise this, there is a lotta depth to you that I never saw b4 BigM....

waxenboy

Foundation Member
I agree with you bigm.Im no oil painting it is what is inside you that counts. :hello:

B

BigMike

I think of my self as having many layers...I can be superficial somethimes and at other just way too atherial for most.

This is not a post where I want to preach to people at all, I just want every one to give each other a little bit of time.

Cheers

BigM

V

Vyxxxn

*Smile*

BigMike said:
I think of my self as having many layers...
Cheers
BigM

Hmmmm I vaguely remember a big green ogre saying the same thing to a lil donkey ;)

M

Mary Anne PA

BigBlackCock said:
I recently put my pic up in a singles website. One lady who responded, corresponded and then stopped when we traded pics. I sent an email 2 weeks later, surprised at the lack of reply and she wrote "Are you kidding, you have a face like a pig's arse!". She is in her 40s and a teacher. Scary isn't it.

I've spent $300 meanwhile on psychotherapy and have only now come out of that funk. I did nothing. A beautiful mind is thing to behold indeed.
What a horrible mean person to say that.... she could have been a bit more delicate if she wasn't interested in you... how disgusting!!!

I'm just wondering after you put up that pic of the big black cock (on our forum), whether maybe you sent her a pic similar (lol.. just kidding, but hey, laughter is the best medicine for any depression).

I'm also wondering how she is so familiar with pigs arses anyway. I think they are rather cute with their little curly tails.
Personally I agree with you on the majority of this internet trying to meet, people aren't being real and they need to get real and as real as they can be like in their real life, otherwise just go and get a life because it wastes time of those who are serious about their wants and needs in trying to meet up with people on the net.

don't waste your money on psychotherapy, just believe in yourself and what your about. (as long as your being real also)

B

BigBlackCock

On a marginally different note, has anyone ever wondered (or the guys at least) why is it that women hang out with men (perhaps vice versa too) who can be very dubious.

I know of one conman who has wrecked people's live by duping them out of their money and yet his girlfriend has the loyalty of a dog to him. And she's not stupid or some dope addict dependent on him or anything.

I've seen men get abusive and drunk but their wives stick by them. And there's some of us on Saturday nights, who can't get a date 'cos every woman you meet is in a relationship or not interested.

Life eh?

M

Mary Anne PA

well if you really stop and think about it, in this world we have the majority percentage of abusive people in the male species (and I just read that in a book so know I'm right).

Women can over a long period of time lose their personalities through guys who do this either emntally, physically or whatever, lose their identities and feel like they are nobodies without this person. It's like a form of conditioning and I am not being good at describing it properly but know what I am trying to say.

Women who lose faith in themselves or think they aren't worthy of anybody will cling to someone who tells them they love them with one breath, and abuse them with the next, then apologise and say they love them etc. It's like a cycle. Women will stay with them because they think no-one else will really want them.

Others could be - better the one your with and know than trying again and going through some other crap.

As for the dupers... well hey! how else can they do it except with smooth words, lots of love and affection and lots of attention and to some womens heart that can be a balm based on their past history.

We all tend to keep part of our past knotted up in our bodies even if we don't admit it, and whatever that is can be affected by different emotions etc happening to you. We are all human, are all conditioned and even tho there3 is a greater awareness now in this world, we don't know how to act with it cos of past conditioning.

If everyone loved themselves for who they are without trying to be something else and just tried to be loving people who treat people right, are real in the world, and do unto others what you'd want done to you maybe it would be easier.

Now Akita could probably answer this one really well, he knows more about it and is also great at explaining things. What I have in my mind and try to put into words never seems to gel..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.