(LOL) Man arrested in prostitution sting while on honeymoon (LOL) Arrrrrr only in America

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, Arrrrrrrr guess who wins this week;--- “I am really stupid award”

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/17159637/man-arrested-prostitution-sting/

A man on his honeymoon has been arrested after leaving his bride to meet up with a prostitute. Mohammed Ahmed, who is originally from Illinois, was in Orlando, Florida. The 21-year-old reportedly answered an online advertisement and left his newlywed in their hotel as he went to meet the 'prostitute'. However, the advert turned out to be a police sting and he was one of 92 people to end up facing charges. His bride, worried about his unexplained absence, contacted the police but was informed he would not be returning to continue the honeymoon as he was in a cell after being charged with soliciting prostitution. He was also charged with possession of marijuana. “Prostitution is illegal, and those who commit or who derive proceeds from this crime in Polk County can expect to go to jail,” Sheriff Grady Judd said in a statement.

svengali

Foundation Member
That would be a nice, romantic honeymoon surprise for the girl.

I wonder if she bailed him out before filing for divorce or afterwards?

C

colzilla

The 21-year-old reportedly answered an online advertisement and left his newlywed in their hotel as he went to meet the 'prostitute'. However, the advert turned out to be a police sting and he was one of 92 people to end up facing charges

Who cares that he was married that's bloody......ENTRAPMENT.

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
I would have asked (when calling) if i could go in and spit on him. If you are in a monogamous relationship that shit is not acceptable... Sheesh if you want anal you just gotta ask nicely at the right time, most women will say yes if you can guarantee you aren't going to jackhammer her. If you had other needs that your wife could/would never fill... DON'T GET MARRIED... simple shit people

als0

from the realms of teh internetz;

'MURICA

C

colzilla

Sheesh if you want anal you just gotta ask nicely at the right time, most women will say yes if you can guarantee you aren't going to jackhammer her

'MURICA

What does anal have to do with it?

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
What does anal have to do with it?

Long running joke with a few friends (and please don't take offence to this) but most of the reasons that men go to see W/Ls because their missus won't put out or won't do greek :p

C

colzilla

Long running joke with a few friends (and please don't take offence to this) but most of the reasons that men go to see W/Ls because their missus won't put out or won't do greek :p

No offence taken... I'm not married or in any kind of relationship so I can punt with a clear conscience.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I agree Svengali;- I also wonder over the idea if she bailed out her new Hubby? another question would be, does she still have the new Hubby? or has she thrown him through the back door yet?
Questions and more questions;- Arrrrrrrr why get married? go on your honeymoon? Just to have a Punt!!!!!!!!!!!!
and better still get caught by the Cops
Cheers and Pass the Rum

That would be a nice, romantic honeymoon surprise for the girl.

I wonder if she bailed him out before filing for divorce or afterwards?

C

colzilla

He looks and his name appears of middle eastern descent... I think his wife has got buckleys

sunyun

Legend Member
In many cultures, young males and females don't get a choice of partners.

So if your parents arranged your marriage, you may not get to see her until the day of the marriage. So if you lift the veil and she looks like a man with facial hair, etc., then some bride grooms may decide to take matters into their own hands and seek out a WL !

We shouldn't judge too fast. But it did sound pretty stupid !

Cheers.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy I agree, we should not be judge others;- but;- he is 21 and he wins;- the stupid award for the week, due to the fact he got caught and left his new bride in the honeymoon suit. I am still wondering if his new wifey is still in his life?????????????
Cheers and Pass the Rum

In many cultures, young males and females don't get a choice of partners.

So if your parents arranged your marriage, you may not get to see her until the day of the marriage. So if you lift the veil and she looks like a man with facial hair, etc., then some bride grooms may decide to take matters into their own hands and seek out a WL !

We shouldn't judge too fast. But it did sound pretty stupid !

Cheers.

C

Contrarian

Well.... the wedding vows probably said; "'til death do us part" and his wife was going to kill him anyway after this...