Locanto?

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I've had plenty of luck on Locanto ranging from AMPs to Privates along with Fuck Buddies etc. Prior to Locanto I had used Craigslist which now doesn't do personals.

mrys

Legend Member
Some of my best surprise punts have come from Locanto. And so have some of my worst. Law of averages suggests if you keep pitching you'll get a winner every so often. TBH it's a fun part of the punting experience......the thrill of the chase.

Obbie

Legend Member
I've had a fair few good punts off of locanto. Old school punting is if you want 5 star your probably not going to get it on locanto . But most times the risk is rewarding .

pillinger

Gold Member
I use Locanto all the time, maybe 20 times in the past year, and my experiences have mostly been positive. I have learned that probably 80% of profiles are fake and after a while it's fairly obvious which ones are legit. I can recommend Annabelle in Applecross and Nina in Mirrabooka. Both fairly cheap, real pics, good fun overall.

StevieG

Diamond Member
I use Locanto all the time, maybe 20 times in the past year, and my experiences have mostly been positive. I have learned that probably 80% of profiles are fake and after a while it's fairly obvious which ones are legit. I can recommend Annabelle in Applecross and Nina in Mirrabooka. Both fairly cheap, real pics, good fun overall.
Is Annabelle in Applecross advertising as Roxy? Or am I confusing her with someone else.

pillinger

Gold Member
No Roxy is that white lady that said she was getting kicked out of 'the Lodge' whatever that is. Annabelle takes her ad down quite a lot (down right now) but it will up again in a few days. Just a couple of pics of her, long frizzy hair, 28 years old, very nice lady indeed. I have been about 3-4 times and my only complaint is that she is the type to yak on and on about anything other than the business at hand. Otherwise very good.

C7Vol

Gold Member
The Lodge is on the corner of Sleat Rd and Canning Hwy. I drive past it almost every day. I gather it has had a dodgy reputation for some time.

zeePunter

Bronze Member
1st link has been deleted. The 2nd one looks legit. On Locanto I click the username to see how many ads they have. Sometimes they have multiple ads with different names. They can be shops/non-private or just not worth trying.