Locanto

S

Smaccers

I'm just wondering if those on here have had much experience with Locanto. The girls seem quite pricey, but are they worth it?

N

Naughty Thoughts

Can't speak for the personals, but I've advertised a few things on there for sale and had no replies. Out of Locanto, Craigslist and Gumtree, I've had the best responses out of Gumtree (again, not relating to personals).

johnnie.lick

Bronze Member
I have booked a few girls through Locanto and find them to almost be cheaper than the ones advertising on cracker. My most memorable experience was with a girl through locanto. She was HOT!

L

levonhelm

Any recommendations from the girls on Locanto Guys???? thks....

My_10incher

Silver Member
the major problem with getting anything done via locanto is the fact that most adverts don't have the person's phone number, therefore you need to email them and that could take a few days depending when they read their emails.

locanto is good but you need to plan a few days ahead if you want to get someone worthwhile.

weepingeye

Gold Member
I know a couple of people who advertized things for sale on Gumtree and were inundated with scam responses that were aimed at trying to get payment for transfer/shipping of goods before the sale was finalized. You'd never believe anyone would fall for that shit, but unfortunately they do.

Haven't actually tried any of the girls' ads though.

weepingeye

Gold Member
Hi Lana.

Locanto is a classifieds site. There are personals and dating in there too as well as a personals "services" bit.

D

Dianne Receptionist

Has anyone on the forum tried perth.backpage.com (or sydney.backpage.com etc)?

It only relatively new to Australia, but seems to be gathering quite a bit of momentum.

They have an "adult" section that I've used before and it gives good coverage.