1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Intro

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by iGeometry, Oct 7, 2018.

1. iGeometry

iGeometry Bronze Member

Hi Guys/Girls

Just a quick introductory...

Signed up today just to get some more info around the place.

My first “massage” was back in 2014/2015 at perfect touch, great experience however, the room was literally my old office from previously working there and was reluctant to try again ever since and continued with standard massages from thereputic centres.

Recently, about 6 months ago I have tried again.. Have been to Body Heat massage and a couple of individual homes.

Also tried some of the Asian places....

I’m not interested in FS as I just enjoy being pampered, but who knows what the future will bring :)

• Welcome Welcome x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ampmassageboy

ampmassageboy Gold Member

Welcome to the forum, that's hilarious about your old office. Bet it didn't have a massage bed and a shower before when you worked there. It is back to being an office now.

3. Tania

Tania Staff Member Moderator

Welcome. Great have so many new members joining and contributing. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts. If you need any help finding your way around here feel free to ask :)

4. Logan 2

Logan 2 Staff Member Silver Member

Hey! Welcome aboard n great to see another 'newbie! Hope you enjoy tho Im sure you will :playful:

5. Madam Riah

Madam Riah Forum Manager

hey ;)
    Love the story about ur old office lol
    Welcome to the forum - hope u have a fab time and enjoy the show lol

6. Rochelle

Rochelle Staff Member Moderator

Hi there and welcome, nice intro :) I am sure you will enjoy the forum....full of rather interesting characters :D

7. Mistress Lana

Mistress Lana Fairy Godmother Staff Member Forum Manager

welcome to the forum babe great to have you on board:D