• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Light hearted pet torment

Happy2

Legend Member
We all love our pets But have you ever tormented your furry or feathered friend?
Only ask because my two ragdolls were after my lunch yesterday I had tinned smoked oysters and the smell drove them nuts Gave them one each Then smeared some of the oil on the base of the elder cats tail
Now before he can settle to lick it off The kitten is sniffing his rump causing him to run to another room She chases sniffs his rump he gets indignant and is off
Fun way to spend half an hour I did wash it off

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Errol Flynn's Ducks on a String?

Hey! Anyone heard of a story in which the fabulous Errol Flynn wrote about ducks on a string? It has to do with tying a piece of fat onto a string, then feeding it to a duck. And after passing the next duck would eat the peice which was tied to the same string. And so on...

He wrote about this in My Wicked, Wicked Ways. I think he said that ducks digest pork fat (it may have been bacon) immediately and it leaves their bodies immediately. In minutes, there were several ducks strung together by their rear ends,flapping around and not knowing how to get loose. His father didn't find it funny and beat him

A kid would go to juvenile jail for that nowadays

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
pet+sheep+as+a+baby.jpg
You can nit a little wool jacket if its cold

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Sheep are out of order. i have a fluffy sheepy on bed, so you can't pick on sheep. LOL

T

Thatguy

Errol Flynn's Ducks on a String?

Hey! Anyone heard of a story in which the fabulous Errol Flynn wrote about ducks on a string? It has to do with tying a piece of fat onto a string, then feeding it to a duck. And after passing the next duck would eat the peice which was tied to the same string. And so on...

He wrote about this in My Wicked, Wicked Ways. I think he said that ducks digest pork fat (it may have been bacon) immediately and it leaves their bodies immediately. In minutes, there were several ducks strung together by their rear ends,flapping around and not knowing how to get loose. His father didn't find it funny and beat him

A kid would go to juvenile jail for that nowadays

so that's where the idea for the film "Human Centipede" came from....

Blart

Bronze Member
I have a pretty long hallway with wooden floors. My dog likes to nap in the front room where the cool air comes through the boards and my office is about half way down. Whenever I jiggle her chain that she wears when we are going for a walk she bounds down the house and you see this ball of fluff go full sideways skid past the door. zzzzzzwhoomp!

Sometimes when I need to step away from the computer I jiggle it just for a laugh!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
whenever the neighbours cat (which has adopted my home as its own) cant enter my home cause of sliding door it starts this incredible miaowing increasing in tone .Im tempted to use it as a soccer ball n see how far i can kick it.....but im a softie for katz so i let it in only to find it take up ALL my room on the queensz bed