• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Life, Working ladies retiring, Clients continuing punting

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Ok, The thought crossed my mind since we all are getting older, A working lady retires whom say is your go to girl you have seen her many many many times, then she retires, but as a man you still need sex so you find a replacement, or try to, but however the working lady just becomes a normal woman in these terms, I wonder do working ladies ever miss the game, the fun, the excitement of it all, do you ever miss clients eg the long term good ones? or do you think thank god that is over ?

As it seems like Women in this game can come and go, retire and get on with it and leave it all behind without a second thought, but genetics mean that men are always stuck in the game the constant search, going from working lady to working lady to try to become another long term regular client of her's, then she retires or moves on and those clients are back to square one again.

Also in this respect what do receptionists really think when said man walks into a parlor to see his long term go to girl and he is advised she retired or left, and he is advised of this, and they can see the look on his face says it all, and then mention there are other ladies available to him, you can see the dis-appointment in him, so what do receptionists think if anything at all, as no doubt you have seen it all.

Last edited:

climo

TS member
Silver Member
That’s a long time with no replies, but I do miss some of the retired WL, sometimes it almost develop to the point of monogamy. One I saw for 7 years, but then occasionally she would like a threesome, and one for 3 years, and I think at the end I was her only client (she would come in especially for me).