• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Lets have a deep & Meaningful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Who am I, where am I at, Where am I going ,will I be back.
A little poem I wrote as a child that always comes to life when I question
Whats it all about?
Why are we here.
I feel just recently that I may have worked it out (if you think I'm crackers don't be shy to let me know)
My thought process has been telling me that the purpose of life is to give and recieve pleasure.With pleasure the more you give and take the more pleasurable your body feels and the happy you are to the stage that you are walking around a constant smile.Your whole body feels inviograting and alive and love just oozes from you to all around brightening and pleasuring their lifes.
All people need people we need to touch and feel confidence in our ability to enjoy all our differences.
Love yourself and love your neighbour whether spitually or physically but you must remember to hug each other all the sexes and prefereces together so you can recieve the gift of WHY to enjoy total pleasure

D

DANNY

I seem to agree with you on your thoughts the only thing i find from people being themselves is the honesty they need to know themselves and the honesty they should give to the people around them without the honesty given and knowen people are not open to the pleasures of life and love

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Great comments Danny and agree it all comes down to honesty but don't we need age to trust our deepest thoughts and desires and age to understand our bodies so in that context your honesty prospective changes as you age.Maybe we have to learn to embrace change as changing is the only constant thing with the whole earth.With out change we wither and die.

waxenboy

Foundation Member
My motto in life is be happy life is to short to be sad.There is karma as well what goes around comes around.I think honesty comes with that aswell you have to be true to yourself so you can be true to others.

O

Oscar

As the old song (well it IS now!!!) says, "Don't worry be Happy! " Everything else just falls into place!!(Does'nt it??)-?-?__Oh well, never mind!! :hello:

N

nikita

I agree with you Maryanne, as we age we become more true to ourselves. Since I turned 30, I definately find more time for enjoying myself and the pleasure of others. Now I try to aspire to walking around with a smile on my face all day. I find that it is easy to deny ourselves pleasures and before we know it months/years can pass, so my next mission is to focus on not being so shy.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Go for it Nakita I feel it most when I have to stand before a crowd and talk about myself, Rotary was the organisation that gave me the confidence and the know how and their are some great ladies clubs as well that are special like WOW..

E

euphoric_angel

change in our life time

maryanne wrote "With out change we wither and die."
Which is just change in itself isnt it?
I believe that over life times change is the only thing that is constant and unquestionable. The only thing we have control over and the only thing we can ever truely own in our many lives (and not just talking reincarnation, also our many present lives. work, play, family in this life time) is how respond to the change. If we deny it, its gonna happen regardless, however if we embrace it, things can be achieved that we never thought possible!

euphoric

M

MASTER WIZARD

I Rejoice

Greetings All,
IT is great to read that post Mary-Anne!
It was ,I believe, Lao Tsu, who originally said that the "Only constant is change!"
As we grow and age we gather knowledge, but, in My experience, until it brings about a change in Our lives we have learned Nothing!
Another aspect for Me was learning the difference between "Loneliness" and "Alone-ness"the latter at times are still a great joy to ME
There is something special in "Cuddles" &/or "Snuggles" irrespective of gender or sexual orientation.

See you All in November

M

MASTER WIZARD

Change of plans

serena said:
I thought you were coming in October Rob!!!!
That was the plan but I have a Doctors appointment 24th. of Oct. So we leave here 26th. So should get to Kal about 1st. or 2nd. Nov.
Loves you back!

Status
Not open for further replies.