Last week before xmas

M

mystique

well im working and last minute christmas shopping before start of my shift lol

Demon

Legend Member
well im working and last minute christmas shopping before start of my shift lol

Keeps you out of mischief. And keeps spending down if not in the shops.

Or is that, keeps you in mischief. I believe you enjoy mischief. :la::la::la:

M

mystique

Keeps you out of mischief. And keeps spending down if not in the shops.

Or is that, keeps you in mischief. I believe you enjoy mischief. :la::la::la:

haha demon you know me im always up to some kind of mischief :p i love getting up to all kinds of mischief and today is that day im in a terrible mischief mood and awaiting more play mates today hehehehehe

G

Gentleman

Working all day everyday. The only day I will have off is Christmas Day.

A

AlexandraSilk

Finished my Christmas shopping a week ago. Organization and preparation are the key to a successful holiday.

As well as seeing my wonderful gentlemen. The next seven days will be filled with baking, wrapping presents, and organizing financials. About to join the world of property investment. Super excited!

But I think the highlight (besides an anticipated appointment on Tuesday) will be a Christmas boat trip on Thursday. Lillian Tan has arranged for 3 gorgeous girls to accompany some of her clients on a day trip out at sea.

M

mystique

Are the guys coming in today, so as to keep the ladies cumming?

indeed they were i can say i left a very very happy lady yesterday lets hope i can say the same at the end of my shift today :p

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Stay away from every shopping mall...........grrrrrrr can't handle the amount of people doing their xmas shopping. The definite advantage of having the family on the other side of the world. Don't need to worry about presents.
Guess I spend my days getting my 4 wheel drive up to scratch for the camping trip. YEAHHHHHHH one week from now I am already well pass Busselton.

R.xxxxxxxxxxx

peterd

Silver Member
Stay away from every shopping mall...........grrrrrrr can't handle the amount of people doing their xmas shopping. The definite advantage of having the family on the other side of the world. Don't need to worry about presents.
Guess I spend my days getting my 4 wheel drive up to scratch for the camping trip. YEAHHHHHHH one week from now I am already well pass Busselton.

R.xxxxxxxxxxx

July is the best time for Christmas shopping

(all done over the internet)

Although thhere is some things you need a personal service:-X

Demon

Legend Member
:laughing4Love the posts guys:laughing4

Rochelle, I think you have a few volunteers to help with the tent.

I think they are concerned you will be bored and have nothing to do without them there as well.

P

Peter

....ok, I'll re-phrase it....."psssst, Rochelle, do ya need a spare match-stick???..." ....lol.... :)

Nah she don't need a matchstick, but I have something else that might ignite her flame. lol :icon_blow:-X:notworthy:notworthy:laughing4:laughing4