Large Clits

B

BigMike

Im am not really sure this is a fetish but I have a facination for large clits. A clit about an inch long is just facinating its is something to really wrap your lips around.

BigM

M

Mary Anne PA

or :happy6: :laughing3: maybe a clit that long would have lips to wrap around you......

D

Dark Love

Good one, now you have me checking mine out, where do you measure from? lol

B

BigMike

[quote author=serena link=topic=610.msg3405#msg3405 date=1103711801]
or :happy6: :laughing3: maybe a clit that long would have lips to wrap around you......
[/quote]

Now that would give you a shock !

BigM

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
The 'labia' do it for me...

Yes, must admit the larger clits are a turn on, but visually, for me it is those large dangling 'Inner Labia' that send shivers down my spine.... But, of course, she MUST be fully shaven, for that to be truly appreciated... Sir 'S'

C

caldo

mmmm yes large clits and labs are a real turn on... i once saw a movie where this dancer woman had such large labs she actually tied them in a knot !!

M

Midnight_Childer

large labia are a turn on?

This is news to me. All I know is that they're incredibly annoying. When something that sensitive stick out of you outer lips can be incredibly annoying. BTW the way I assume we're talking about the labia. I can't imagine the actual clitoris to be an inch long. That would be one enormous knob. Maybe a clitoral hood more than an inch long though I've never heard of that.

M

Midnight_Childer

ok after research

ok after some research I can safely say you probably were talking about the clitoris but from what I can tell from my research it seems that inch long ones are a myth. The largest one I found was the size of half a fingernail which is like a quarter of an inch. After that I found some fake hemaphrodite pics. Yet again I have learned something from this forum.

sioxie

Foundation Member
.............yep an inch long clit sounds incredible to me unless it was deliberately done for reasons of culture ie from childhood to stretch it like they do in some african countries to other parts of their anatomy.........

M

Mary Anne PA

Caveman

Well I tell you large clits are facinating, but in my limited expierence women with very large protruding nipples are very highly sexed.The actual boob does not have to be large but the nipple is. Any comments?

C

Cacatous

Gorgeous inner labia...

SirStefan said:
Yes, must admit the larger clits are a turn on, but visually, for me it is those large dangling 'Inner Labia' that send shivers down my spine.... But, of course, she MUST be fully shaven, for that to be truly appreciated... Sir 'S'

My wife has very long inner labia that look like a wild orchid in full bloom...

She is very consious of them but I love to lick and suck on them and I alsways reassure her that I find then very attractive...

I wish I could post a photo of them for you SirStefan as I'm sure you would worship those dangly beauties!

She has a wisp of hair too which I find quite stimulating but pretty much shaven...