• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
E

estafarr

Wow - very speck y - makes me want to move to Canberra - do you need any drivers?

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
WOW! Looking very lush! Very stunning establishment indeed!

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
WOW very impressive ........ looks great...... Well done :)

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
When is the private jet arriving to take us all to work? It looks amazing. I cant wait to see it. It must be some relief to have got it this far. All the best.

Reactions: Dez

Ian IT

Gold Member
Looks Fantastic Maryanne, renovations have certainly come a long way since my visit. Stylish elegant surroundings , most stunning ladies and a licensed bar.. what more could a guy want?

Thanks Charlee for creating a another great video..

E

estafarr

I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem getting tradesmen - bob a job style...

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It is a shame it was video'd with the cleaning lights on, looks far sexier when the work lights are on.Thanks for all the comments, still a lot to do, but it is starting to run quite smoothly.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thank You Linda I hope one of the receptionists in Perth will save the photo and turn it around, and then re post it for me.Also i look forward to seeing more of the images you captured that night. It is going really well, the girls are happy, the clients are happy, the madam is exhausted, so the temper has abated. The temper was caused by fear, one never knows until you actually take the plunge how well something will work.

O

Olivia Grace

I will be checking the place and girls out in next few days..
You will be very impressed!! The establishment is looking amazing and the girls are hot hahaha!!!
Look forward to meeting you soon:)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
One day Lexus you will be welcome, just give me time to get it fully organised. ladies from perth that come over can also have three days in our Sydney Potts Point Parlor on the way home if they want to see the big smoke, its in the heart of Sydney.

imnowretired

Silver Member
you've done an amazing job, canberra has been in need of something like this for a very long time. I think your gonna be very happy you invested in canberra :)