• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

langtrees ladies pantry

H

*holly*

Hi girls, MA was talking to me the other night about having a food pantry in the kitchen, so basically it's going to have lots of different goodies ranging from snacks eg. cheeses crackers fruits and lots more, there will also be some frozen meals that you can heat up in the microwave for those times when you just run out of time before starting your reservations. Not quite sure what the pricing going to be but just dropped at note to see if there is interest. Myself, I think it would be a good idea as come the early hrs of the morning or anytime during the night I get hungry a cheese board with grapes, while I'm slipping on my champagne hmm yes I can see myself doing that ..anyway just thought I'd drop the note and see what the rest of you feel towards the idea or any ideas towards the pantry (now I hope she has a waiter to bring me my order) luv *holly*

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 73
  • index101.jpg
    index101.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 72

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
bumma i thought it was going to be a pantry full of lovely ladies for my home :-(

John

S

Sheldon Thervasa

Yeah it's great now it's up and running thanks Holly and actually last nite I was eyeing off a few snacks for a guest and myself but let's just say that we didn't get a chance to eat any of the repast as we got just a little distracted...I'm sure you understand babe and hey, loving your beachside-bikini photos!!! see you soon...love, Sheldon Thervasa. x

S

Sheldon Thervasa

Definitely Robyn and that's why I totally recommend LTs Perth as a great place to work especially if you are from interstate and thinking of coming over for a long, or short stay...This place just gets better and better and every time we arrive there is some kind of new decor item in place or another new gorgeous soft-furnishing or even a few antique-style items in the lounge-area...I get inspired by beautiful surroundings and it sets my mind off on a kind of romantic tangent...which turns me on, that's for sure...love, Sheldon.