• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Langtrees Ladies and Wheelchair Clients

B

barts

Hi there.

Question for the working ladies of Langtrees. How do you ladies feel personally seeing a gentleman in a wheelchair? It can be awkward sometimes for the ladies if they don't have a choice ... but I know I'd rather see a lady that was comfortable with seeing me than a lady that wasn't. Please ladies be honest, it takes a lot to offend me, so don't be afraid to ask me anything if you need to.

I haven't been to Langtrees yet but I have had my eye on Ella, Danni and Seinna for a while, Jennifer has recently been added to that list.

I look forward to your responses.

Barts

M

Mary Anne PA

Hi Barts,
I'm not one of the working ladies, but can add my perception of what I have seen.
We have a few clients that come in with wheelchairs.
One favourite of mine always usually rings up first but is okay every time, don't know why he rings up...lol

there are some ladies that wont see someone in a wheelchair based on their own emotions and they aren't forced to either.

On the website there is a section you caqn check in the menu that tells you which ladies do see you. It's under that is/or does I believe.

The website is currently changing servers so be prepared for maybe time problems or slower moving as well.

Try that and see how you go, your choice so far seems okay except for Danni.
Otherwise call up when you want to see someone and ask any of the receptionists and they'll let you know who's on then and who's the best one as well for you.
take care bud
Serena

S

summer

from summer

Hi Serena told about you, as I am only learning this site now.

my name's Summer.
I don't have a probblem toward's a man in a wheelchair at all!
I'm a friendly easygoing person with no nasty attitude.
Prositive state of mind and like to pamper and enjoy a good sense of humour.
Im Blonde, Bule-eyed size 9-10 .
We can relax have one drink , see if you feel comfortable with me and go from there!
I am fairly new here so don't as yet have my pic up on the website but Serena says the sun shines out from my face cos I glow.

I do work during the days normally one full week for one week, and two days the next so see how you go.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
More than half our ladies are happy to see disabled guests.We have four rooms that are wheelchair friendly.

C

Christeen

Hi Mary-Anne,
I will rack my brain and come up with an idea of how to entice
those that are wheelchair bound into Langtrees. Don't know exactly what, but i'll come up with something. When i do, i'll go over it with you.
Thanks Christeen

P

probingtung

hi im a 48 year old disabled aboriginal man seeking just comfort and intinacy with a big woman and even bigger sexual fantasies. will i be cool? i have NEVER told anybody this.

R

Reeba

Hey to all,

Im Ruby on an intellectual / social level I dont judge on personal appearance, nationality, cultural heritage, abilities or inabilties. Mutual respect, being compfortable and accepted is key to having a relaxed and compfortable time with someone. I work at Langtrees... I dont need to explain how I look (although I am smoking hot!) Its how compfortable you feel with someone. I do that with ease.

x