1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Langtree's Forum Ladies

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by happytimes, Feb 26, 2017.

1. happytimes

happytimes what you see is wat you get and alot more Legend Member

Hi to everyone that are still on the forum and new members, yes it's been awhile since i have been on here but can i ask how many older members who are Langtree's ladies that are still members and how many ladies are new members?? Be interesting to see who is still around 2yrs down the track, including Staff Thank You Happytimes

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

This 60yo Bat is still around.....:):)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Rachy

Rachy Staff Member Legend Member

Im still here too, I've been on here for almost 3 years now and im a Langtrees VIP Canberra Staff member :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mistress Lana

Mistress Lana Fairy Godmother Staff Member Forum Manager

I am still here as well and the seal section is back up and running :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. happytimes

happytimes what you see is wat you get and alot more Legend Member

well it's a question i don't really like asking because i haven't been in perth for over 2 yrs but what about Jacqui??

6. Mistress Lana

Mistress Lana Fairy Godmother Staff Member Forum Manager

Jacqui moved to Canberra and was working in the VIP lounge over there.... But she has moved on from there now.... i hear is got a job out of this industry in Sydney

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Fudd

Fudd Full Member Legend Member

I can't believe that it's been 5 years since I worked at LTs as a driver...time flies...

8. christineCBR

christineCBR Staff Member Silver Member

Newbie here.

Receptionist at Langtrees VIP Canberra :)

• Cool Cool x 1