• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevo

c'mon all you lovely ladys tell us how you would like a guy to be for you,or what you would like a guy to do to you.

B

bibeauty

I love my man to be the 'rough diamond'. Not to pretty, but have those strong masculine qualities about him. I like a moderate amount of chest hair. Minimal amount of pubic hair. Also to be romantic and caring but without the overkill. A sense of humour is a must and intellegence level goes beyond the instructions of the remote control!!! :icon_thumleft: Men with a sense of adventure are great and like to try knew things is definitley a bonus. :-X

P.S one last thing.....they have to be able to breath through their ears!!!!! :la:

D

DANNY

fantastic bi i knew that us rough dimonds would come to our own one day

T

Thomas

[quote author=serena link=topic=552.msg3031#msg3031 date=1103303806]
[size=22pt]NAKED !!!!![/size]
[/quote]
Serena, you seem to be rather picky? I mean how many naked men do you see walking around Perth? :icon_lo70_l:

Ms. Kenworthy, being a gentleman myself, there is no doubt we should get on charmingly on Wednesday night :eek:ccasion14:

P

perthminx

I recently asked someone what their idea of the perfect partner was and they summed up my feelings exactly!

My idea of my perfect partner is someone who isn't selfish, and is supportive no matter what.

Someone who knows my sense of humour and makes me laugh, brings me up when I am down and catches me when I fall.

Someone I can communicate with where no words are involved. Where a simple kiss or look tells me "I love you" or "everything is ok"

Someone where I can feel comfortable naked infront of.

Someone I can trust with my life.

Someone who respects me, and I can respect them - for their morals, for their honesty but most of all, the person himself.

Someone who will stick around for the ups as well as the downs.

But most of all somone who gives me the strength and the will to wake up each morning and face the world.

P

perthminx

However, if we are talking about sex only, then i like my men to be patient and understanding. I have likes and dislikes and i respect theirs, so i expect them to respect mine. I like my sex rough and like to be dominated to an extent, but still like to think that i have some control..... I like guys to be bigger than i am in height and in terms of build (not fat but.... stronger?). They have to be open minded as well...... I like my women.... petite? i am a breast girl so they have to have nice boobs. And the less pubic hair the better.

B

BigMike

You know this might sound stupid but when you find a guy you feel comfortable peeing in front of ( In the toilet I mean) then you probably have a pretty good partner.

Cheers

Big M

M

minimel

lol i already have that one... its even funnier when your partners mates can pee in front of you as well..

i guess someone that understands (or can try) your sense of humour (and also has a sense of humour). can have a good laugh, and cry with you... can just sit with you in silence, and not think that there is something wrong with that (appreciate the silence i say, cos it doesnt last for very long).. can take your hand, or hug you in public, and say that they love you. be spontaneous.
someone that respects you, and your beliefs.. and wont chastise you for them....and above all, can put up with my shit, and they gotta be a mans man..

S

spice-me

[quote author=bibeauty link=topic=552.msg2928#msg2928 date=1103206143]
I love my man to be the 'rough diamond'. Not to pretty, but have those strong masculine qualities about him. I like a moderate amount of chest hair. Minimal amount of pubic hair. Also to be romantic and caring but without the overkill. A sense of humour is a must and intellegence level goes beyond the instructions of the remote control!!! :icon_thumleft: Men with a sense of adventure are great and like to try knew things is definitley a bonus. :-X

P.S one last thing.....they have to be able to breath through their ears!!!!! :la:
[/quote]

Bi Beauty... we have never even met and you know me that well... you stalking again... :evil4:
lol

Spice-Me :alien:

S

spice-me

Spice-Me....Are you my 'rough diamond' hey??? :-X
Mmm I have been known to shine when polished hard, I've been known to cut glass to get at the deep-pink yonder...

oohh and I have been told the tongue is always mighter than the sword.... :icon_blow_r:

soo who knows' maybe you the jewler I need to set me in gold or should it rather be me who clasps you with my platinum thighs as I explore the boundaries of your sole?????????

Spice-Me

Last edited by a moderator:

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
How do you like your men?

Minimel and Perthminx

Well, you've both just described my man, he's all that and more, however I'm looking for a twin and someone that can lick my pussy like he licks mine. I will tell you girls, he is the Best!!!

Slavegirl

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
My ideal partner is someone like the fella I've got at the moment, someone that everything is a new experience and no matter how good it was before you keep learning and it only gets better.

sioxie

Foundation Member
ur ideal man

So cmon mary-anne fill us in? who is the fella u have at the moment? Sounds naughty...............

Status
Not open for further replies.