• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Ladies - Birth Control?! What's the best?

Imogen Rae

Silver Member
My DP injection is soon to be worn off and I'm after new birth control as that one made me feel premenstrual majority of the 3 months.

What's trending at the moment to stop babies forming?

HELP ME LADIES!!! :oops:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Come on sister you wanted methods that one is a fail safe one... sorry to say.... :)

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
Seems someone isn't being very helpful. Maybe you need some first hand advice lol ;)

What else have you tried? As that will help narrow it down ;)

I had the Implanon and that worked well for me, re:not getting pregnant, but I didn't like the little white dots left when they put it in/take it out.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
My DP injection is soon to be worn off and I'm after new birth control as that one made me feel premenstrual majority of the 3 months.

What's trending at the moment to stop babies forming?

HELP ME LADIES!!! :oops:

Be my girl

bb11b20754f950f7eccdab6f56017dbd.jpg

Becky

Langtrees Darwin Reception
Silver Member
Everyone is different and you have to find what works for you. Currently I am on the pill - but taking it at the same time everyday is sometimes a struggle for a forgetful person like myself.

I tried the implant but found it didn't work for my body, i felt off and bled constantly for months. They say it takes a while for your body to adjust to it but I just never felt quite right with it in me - so i had it removed. But if works for your body, what a treat!

Abbey

Silver Member
I got the Marina in November last year and had it taken out in March, it basically stopped my period which I personally didn't like, experienced brutal cramps for the first time, felt really out of rhythm, I got acne along my jawline, and whilst I couldn't feel it inside me during sex I was always thinking of how it might rip out. It has messed with my hormores and sex drive and put me off using birth control altogether. I was also a huge bitch most of the time.

I was on the pill for 6 years and when I stopped taking that I felt so out of control and confused and the doctors I've talked to all blindly say things like "oh but you're at a lower risk of cervical cancer cos you were on the pill!" How could they possibly have THAT data and not know the long term side effects?
Getting the marina taken out was painless but another girl told me it hurt more than anything so in conclusion I think we should start taking women seriously if they want thier tubes tied, or get men on birth control.

Love from the Most Sensitive Petal

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I got the Marina in November last year and had it taken out in March, it basically stopped my period which I personally didn't like, experienced brutal cramps for the first time, felt really out of rhythm, I got acne along my jawline, and whilst I couldn't feel it inside me during sex I was always thinking of how it might rip out. It has messed with my hormores and sex drive and put me off using birth control altogether. I was also a huge bitch most of the time.

I was on the pill for 6 years and when I stopped taking that I felt so out of control and confused and the doctors I've talked to all blindly say things like "oh but you're at a lower risk of cervical cancer cos you were on the pill!" How could they possibly have THAT data and not know the long term side effects?
Getting the marina taken out was painless but another girl told me it hurt more than anything so in conclusion I think we should start taking women seriously if they want thier tubes tied, or get men on birth control.

Love from the Most Sensitive Petal
Wow, the total opposite for me........I did have the Marina for years and didn't have a problem at all. I decided to get the Marina to get rid of my cramps and it worked perfectly well for me. Guess that is just an example how we all differ.
Fair point to get men to take more responsibility but when it comes to working in this industry only condoms as protection is far too risky.