• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Katrina Kiss
Classy and Feminine
At Langtrees Perth

My name is Katrina,
I would describe myself as classy and feminine, and always immaculately groomed and dressed to suit the occasion. I believe you should be a lady in public and a vixen behind closed doors.

I am of European descent, and have a toned athletic figure with a natural perky D-cup bust. Smooth olive skin that you will love to run your hands all over.

I will put you at ease with my down-to-earth personality and warm smile. Love to have a laugh and believe that is the best icebreaker.

I enjoy drinking nice champagne over a good conversation.

I like a no-rush experience that we both enjoy.I always aim to give you a memorable time and leave you wanting more and looking forward to our next exciting meeting. I am available for all-night bookings and dinner dates.

Look forward to meeting you.

Katrina

1674588658067.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Review By katrina
Posted on: 2017-03-06 22:15:09

Katrina is very down to earth. Great sense of humor.
A real Lady! She is a professional Maseuse. Great Massage. I enjoyed every moment of her company. Very sexy body with baby skin. Her breasts are so beautiful.and natural. She knows what she is doing and how to pamper a man. She likes to be massaged as well. And she is realy enjoying it.

Review By barry
Posted on: 2017-02-14 00:41:18

katrina is best in massage , she is really a professional girl who has got sexual touches .

i really enjoyed the time and will recommend everyone to go for a sexual massage with katrina.

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Review By Guest
Posted on: 2017-02-06 23:35:41

Katrina did a amazing job by making both myself and my girl friend feel comfortable and at ease....
completely professional and respectful but always making sure that we were well satisfied...

that good we booked another hour
thanks Katrina

Rick and Emma

Review By Guest
Posted on: 2017-01-24 02:04:15

Thanks Katrina for a fantastic night. Classy, smart and a lot of fun to spend some time with. I will remember our time fondly and next time I return. It can't come soon enough !

Geoff

Review By Guest
Posted on: 2017-01-21 01:55:24

Thanks katrina, i had a great time! She was alot of fun bright and bubbly lady. Awsome time! Will definitely be back to spend time with her again.

Steve.

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Review By Guest
Posted on: 2017-01-05 21:58:26

Edit Review
This beautiful lady is so much fun to be with. She is the ultimate lady who is both smart and sexy. Katrina is a natural at making you feel welcome and provided you treat her as the lady she is, she will treat you like the gentlemen you are. Enjoy !!

Greg ....

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
What do you think? When u are in a dry spell or not getting satisfying sex. Do you get satisfaction from chocolate or coffee? Or do you teach for comfort food like ice cream? They say chocolate releases feel-good chemicals the same as sex.

DBB1A991-86C3-40E4-A280-51F5AC0CE147.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
Bullsh.. exercise is what you need to get the endorphins working...or a Betty Vibrator if you have one of these you don;t need a man.

View attachment 67563
The girls at Langtrees tell me you can’t beat the Honey Birdette vibrator along with the caramel edible lube.
Which I had the pleasure of trying last night when I did s double with sexy Brooklyn ! It. is so nice you cld pour it over ice cream and eat it .

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member