• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Just tried the Aunty wares in Singapore and KL

M

mtcods

G'day folks, just got back from Singa and Kuala Lumpur.....

Found some excuses to escape on my own in Singapore so got some Aunty action.
First day I spotted some "beauty" clinics in the Orchard Plaza shopping centre. I returned the following day and took a punt. However, on the same day i got an excuse to bugger off so i went to the Orchard Towers. This place was full of massarz joints and there was no hiding what was on offer here! I went with a Thai joint and they were all hanging out the front trying to get me in. They were tricky though as they used the girls out front to get you in but then give you another one who wasn't as good and much older. Even so the massarz was very good and she wasn't so bad either and there was some nice action with her rubbing her tits up and down my cock. Plus I got her nicely worked up through her whisper pants:) It was no better in terms of price to here with 65 and 50 but it was a case of pay what you think it was worth for extras which I think is the way it should be. Not sure if she thought 50 was enough but I figured that's a good deal considering they tricked me!?

So, next day i got to return to Orchard Plaza to the girl that had caught my eye. She was chinese and very pretty. She says $48 for the hour so I agree and she gets me to sit down and remove my shoes which she neatly packs away. There's two tiny booths with curtains and she puts me in the back one to get ready while she locks the front door(A very good sign!:) The massarz starts in earnest and it's excellent! One of the best I've had in fact. Toward the business end she began to tease by rubbing down my back and going over my sides with her fingers curling under. In no time my cock was sticking out the side. She began to gently prod my balls from behind which was most enjoyable. She got me turn over and kept the towel over john thomas but pushing down all around it and oohing and aahing. I started to play with her arse and run my hand up her back. I started rubbing the back of her arms and it was driving her crazy. She says; "Pulease stopa" but with a beautiful smile on her face and biting her lip. So of course I continue and started rubbing up her back again and she loved it. So off she goes yanking it and I have to say she was the best ever! She had different actions but all of them excellent and at the finish 2 hours had gone by!?. She charged me only 130 singapore dollars all up!

We were off in a different direction the next day and I found myself able to escape again down in China town. There were plenty of strumpets hanging out of shops here and against my better judgement I tried one. The cunt of a thing just continually tried to upsell the whole time and wanted $200!? I said I'm not paying more than what we agreed which was 120. Then she tried stiffing me on the change!? I told her I'd get the cops and she coughed up.
That was worst the experience I've ever had I reckon.

So we left to KL. This was more obvious again for Aunty and FS and in fact as soon as I went for walk by myself I got mobbed. Often there was at least five sluts trying to drag me into their parlour!? They were all pretty horrible and after the singapore china town experience I wasn't going near them. I saw an ad for "Oriental Spa health recovery centre" that was in the Fahrenheit 88 shopping centre next door. I noticed it said open till 2am!? This was an Aunty shop for sure and I got this slightly solid Korean looking girl called Ta ta who gave a good massarz and did some nut squeezing very early on in the piece:) She asked for 200 for a HJ with no gear off which initially seemed like a lot but 200rm is only $66 and the massarz itself was $25 for the hour!? Bargain!
She was into the cock measuring and carried on for awhile saying these "malaysian guys have tiny dicks but I need two hands to wank yours!?" It was a good session and she gave me a shower...yes she washed me while the other girls came past for a look. She tried to get me to come back again later for an even better session(I'd say FS) but I wanted to try sommet else. There was thai joint I tried next day in the same shop shopping centre but it was legit I'm afraid.
After that I decided to see if I could squeeze a half hour job in from one of the places I'd seen in a side street.
This poofy bloke with some tart was out front and he came inside and did the deal. He asked if i wanted boy or lady? lady please i said and paid the 60rm($20). After this i shit myself wondering if he meant "lady boy" Luckily I needn't have worried and this stunning Malay/Indian looking chick came in and proceeded to give a nice firm massarz. She was another who was right into ball squeezing straight off the bat so I figured this would be good....I was right!
She sat facing me with a slow but firm milking action in progress. She was wearing a short skin tight dress with ultra short denim shorts underneath. I started to finger her through these which she enjoyed but I grew tired of the stiffness of the shorts so started taking them off:) She had this look of "you cheeky bugger" which quickly subsided into a look of pleasure. We got em off and then I pulled her tiny undies off to expose a really superb snatch. Managed to get a finger in and she was nice and wet already!? Then I turned her around for a great rear view of her hot arse and snatch which I continued to finger vigorously. After a while she wanted to turn around again to finish me off which was easy to achieve:) She said pay me what you think it was worth. So I gave her 100rm because it was definitely worth it!
Her name was Lu Lu and she was trying to convince me to come back later and get a room. I said I was sorry but I would probably never see her again. She kept trying but I said I'm very sorry because I really would like to come back but we were leaving the next day so it would be impossible to escape again. So we hugged and said goodbye. Btw her snatch was completely without odour...something I've only encountered on some chinese girls and a perth based thai chick.
One thing that was obvious with this experience is that the girls are not watching the clock like they can do in Perth. Plus they're really tired of small asian knobs it seems.

Cheers,
mt.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
A friend who visited KL once told me, he and his cohorts visited a Karaoke place, the w/l would accompany you and do what you tell them to. One of them decided to have his mic primed by one of the w/l, as he was singing his lullaby the w/l would make sure his mic is in glistening condition. Or you can have the lady sing and you go on an exploration trip of your lifetime. Once your done with doing the x factor, you can tell the mamasan that you wanna do more than singing, then you pay for the lady and she brings you to another place with rooms. Then you just do your business. My friend told me it was much cheaper than what you pay for the Asian W/L in Perth. I can't remember exactly how much.