Just erotic massage?

Chief

Diamond Member
Anybody have any good options for a good erotic rub n tug which is reliable. No body heat please.
Vickie at jie mei in subiaco. Jennifer at Melville remedial. Lulu and Lilly at Susies. Lisa/Amy at mandarin. The whole crew at CN. Plenty of reviews on TS.

G

Guzzi

Vickie at jie mei in subiaco. Jennifer at Melville remedial. Lulu and Lilly at Susies. Lisa/Amy at mandarin. The whole crew at CN. Plenty of reviews on TS.
Are there any privates you know of please? Shops not my thing.

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
There are plenty around that have been reviewed on here … we can point you in the right direction if you let us know what sort of private lady you are after … young, more mature, the sort of service you are seeking etc. etc. I have some favourites but they are definitely in the MILF category that might not be what you are after.

Dp4

Gold Member
There are plenty around that have been reviewed on here … we can point you in the right direction if you let us know what sort of private lady you are after … young, more mature, the sort of service you are seeking etc. etc. I have some favourites but they are definitely in the MILF category that might not be what you are after.
I’m after a milf category that’s SOR and that loves to tease and flirty

G

Guzzi

Tidy MILF, just massage with a few extras. Don't do full service