Jenifer Ley : Intro: Reviews: Pics

Discussion in 'The Langtrees NEWS Darwin: Perth: Canberra:' started by Mistress Lana, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Mistress Lana

Mistress Lana Fairy Godmother Staff Member Forum Manager

2. Mistress Lana

Mistress Lana Fairy Godmother Staff Member Forum Manager

Some of Jenifers Reviews
    Review By sammy
    Posted on: 2017-10-22 17:31:50
    I booked Jennifer at the beginning of the week. She told me she had just started @langtrees so I didn't quite know what to expect.

However once she undressed I was blown away. She looks exactly like her photos no photoshopping at this establishment which is a huge plus.

Her body was lean, tight & VERY desirable.

Oral sex was out of this world! She didn't go through the motions she was REALLY into it. It took a huge amount of control not to blow my load before I'd even tasted the main course! :)

Entering her was like going to heaven! An exquisite vagina that gripped like it didn't want to let go... ever!

I managed to pace myself before climaxing in an almighty explosion of ecstasy. I could have gone for another round if I'd had the rest of the day off but unfortunately I have to earn a living in order to pay for these sorts of joyful moments in my life.

Will definitely return if the opportunity arises as I visit Perth quite often for business.

Thx Jennifer for a wonderful time!!

DBP_7440edit.jpg

Review By Guest
    Posted on: 2018-03-24 03:38:00
    thank you very very much for sending Jennifer, she has a absolutely smoking hot body and she has such a awesome personality and i cant wait to see her again.....
    I have to say i'm in such lust for her i wish she didnt have to leave

peter

DBP_7455edit.png
    Review By Jenifer Ley
    Posted on: 2018-04-17 21:00:14
    What can one say ..... Hmmmm
    More More More....
    Does not dissapoint

I will not give the game away...

And again....

Neal

Click HERE to view Full Profile or Call on 0487 977 707

3. Brooke Reception

Brooke Reception Silver Member

Review By Guest
    Posted on: 2018-03-24 03:38:00
    Delete Review

Edit Review
    thank you very very much for sending Jennifer, she has a absolutely smoking hot body and she has such a awesome personality and i cant wait to see her again.....
    I have to say i'm in such lust for her i wish she didnt have to leave

peter

4. Brooke Reception

Review By Guest
    Posted on: 2018-03-09 04:09:06
    Delete Review

Edit Review
    Best Ever,
    Jen was sensational....
    I will cum again :)
    I'm sure

john

5. Brooke Reception

Review By sammy
    Posted on: 2017-10-22 17:31:50
    Delete Review

Edit Review
    I booked Jennifer at the beginning of the week. She told me she had just started @langtrees so I didn't quite know what to expect.

However once she undressed I was blown away. She looks exactly like her photos no photoshopping at this establishment which is a huge plus.

Her body was lean, tight & VERY desirable.

Oral sex was out of this world! She didn't go through the motions she was REALLY into it. It took a huge amount of control not to blow my load before I'd even tasted the main course! :)

Entering her was like going to heaven! An exquisite vagina that gripped like it didn't want to let go... ever!

I managed to pace myself before climaxing in an almighty explosion of ecstasy. I could have gone for another round if I'd had the rest of the day off but unfortunately I have to earn a living in order to pay for these sorts of joyful moments in my life.

Will definitely return if the opportunity arises as I visit Perth quite often for business.

Thx Jennifer for a wonderful time!!