Jadestone

Jade Stone Perth
Gold Member
Gentlemen,

Hi I am learning to join the forum so saying hello, I am new at social media so please all help & advice are appreciated.

Much love, Jade xx

Dodgiedavey1

Silver Member
Hi guys,

Has anyone here been with Jade Stone. Could you please give us a run down on the looks, attitude, body and service?
The photos do look great, just wondering if the age is acurate of if a lot of photo filtering, as can be the case.

Thanks in advance.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Jade Stone should not have her thread in this forum she is a lady that works 2 afternoon shifts a week @ Langtrees VIP Perth. I will wait for a receptionist or madam that has worked with her to reply to your questions. I do the rosters and have found her reliable and very polite in her replies and with 40 years this sort of thing will reflect in her services.
Has 4 Reviews :Read her reviews?

Dodgiedavey1

Silver Member
Jade Stone should not have her thread in this forum she is a lady that works 2 afternoon shifts a week @ Langtrees VIP Perth. I will wait for a receptionist or madam that has worked with her to reply to your questions. I do the rosters and have found her reliable and very polite in her replies and with 40 years this sort of thing will reflect in her services.
Has 4 Reviews :Read her reviews?
Thanks for that, just wondering if any of the members here had any further insight regarding her service/style.
Do you know whats included in her basic 30 mins $300 service and whats considered "extra". I have not visited Langtrees yet, so am unfarmiliar with the arrangements.

Skye.

Receptionist @ Langtrees
Gold Member
Hi @Dodgiedavey1 it's Sherry using Skye's account :)
Ok firstly Jade is one of our most popular ladies to the point that it is often very difficult to get into see her so pre bookings are recommended
She is absolutely gorgeous, sweet, very friendly and clients just can't get enough of her!
I would definitely recommend seeing her and you can always come in and meet her first - just give a call/text beforehand to make sure she is available

Dodgiedavey1

Silver Member
Hi @Dodgiedavey1 it's Sherry using Skye's account :)
Ok firstly Jade is one of our most popular ladies to the point that it is often very difficult to get into see her so pre bookings are recommended
She is absolutely gorgeous, sweet, very friendly and clients just can't get enough of her!
I would definitely recommend seeing her and you can always come in and meet her first - just give a call/text beforehand to make sure she is available
Thanks very much Sherry, does she offer anal atall?

Sherry

Legend Member
No she doesn't but I have attached her link so you can have a look at the services she offers
Feel free to pop in on Wednesday or Saturday between 10am - 6pm to meet her and have a chat with no obligation
You can always come back for a booking another day

Dodgiedavey1

Silver Member
No she doesn't but I have attached her link so you can have a look at the services she offers
Feel free to pop in on Wednesday or Saturday between 10am - 6pm to meet her and have a chat with no obligation
You can always come back for a booking another day
Thanks for that, I'll just wait for one of her many custumers to maybe give some feedback on the service here first. Cheers.