1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Jackhammer has been at it again

Discussion in 'Langtrees History Forum' started by Mary-Anne K, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

Scrolling down the posts I see this cartoon character at the bottom, great use of Wombats cartoon, he did it 15 years ago.

Attached Files:

2. DDxoxo

DDxoxo Live, Love & Believe Moderator

I like that you have the Langtrees Logo in your hand!
    Jackhammer should make it like a globe but with the Langtrees Logo in it!!!

Lets conquer the world!

3. jackhammer

jackhammer Front-End Developer/Web Designer Langtrees IT Dept

I noticed your poll on the forum Maryanne about how much you loved the Facebook header graphic. So I thought, what can I do about it? I did not want to alter the forum header as it would use too much space under the forum header. I also love my sexy girl on the left top of the forum.
    So, I decided to make the footer a little more attractive. To make it even more interesting, I have your Cartoon Character holding and promoting the Langtrees brand :)

4. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

Brillant.A shame you can't get points, 1000 would be the number. LOL

5. M Sue

M Sue Legend Member

Jackhammer should get points or pay rise.....
    You owe me Jackhammer for that comment....
    Ms Sue
    :):):)

6. jackhammer

jackhammer Front-End Developer/Web Designer Langtrees IT Dept

Thank you Sue :D I like that comment, lol